Gold & Silver rewards reduced in latest update

OvercomerOvercomer Member Posts: 14
Anyone else noticed since the last update that Gold and Silver crate rewards are nearly non existent. Before this you would kill as many walks on a challenge and get at least 1 maybe 2 gold a 2 or 3 silver crates. Not anymore. I'm not talking one or two missions I have literally done over 100 and nearly no rewards. I don't know why this is but can only assume developer has done this as part of the last update. I don't think this is far to players as it makes it nearly impossible to get new or good weapons and rewards ?
LightfeetAvalon8SlowMo

Comments

• RassersRassers Member Posts: 5
    I agree (don't know why but I can't tap the agree button so I'll just write it here)
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    I don't agree. I don't believe there has been a reduction at all.
    Before the update and could have times were i get hardly any, and times where I would get more.
    Same as now.
  • bumshoebumshoe Member Posts: 322
    I think it's reduced in that increased gear missions don't give increased chests. Thus you get very little chances of decent gear.

Basically turning deadly into half exp half food mission with no extra rewards.

I have ran the gear ones a few dozen times and gold or silver chests are rare. I have not gotten anything worth while.
    When soft cap comes I quit the game.
    Overcomer
  • OvercomerOvercomer Member Posts: 14
    Further to my post. After the last weekend of more gold and silver crates, I got no extra at all. I have also seen a post from a guild that said none of their players got any either. But my guild leader (one level up survivors) got gold and silver and legendary equipment. Can anyone explain how gold and silver crates are awarded? Is it how many zombies killed ? Is it how quick you complete the level etc ?