I'm stuck I cannot find a legend character at all what should I do

ben81ben81 Member Posts: 12
My survivors seem way too weak to handle the descent I keep getting murdered and upgrading seems impossible unless I fork over real cash. Why does it have to take so long is there an easier way to go about leveling your survivors

Best Answers

Answers

• NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    @ben81 do you have any fully leveled gear in your armory you will never use again? You can get the XP doubler and unlimited gas this weekend for only $3.99. If you scrap all your useless gear for double XP and as run as many XP farming missions as you can in 24 hours, you should be able to upgrade your best survivors (a hunter and shooter I would recommend). You should also be able to use XP to also level up a few of your best gear with the very best traits.

By the time the 24 hours end, you should also be able to fill your XP storage to full capacity. This plan is going to require a LOT of XP farming missions bit it will be worth it. A great value for only $3.99. Good luck!
    ben81
  • ben81ben81 Member Posts: 12
    Ok thank-you for the the info but have been playing now for a bit and I still can't get a legendary member is the game seriously that hard
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    @ben81 just luck and the number of pulls. Legendary survivors are very nice, but epics are pretty nice too. People make a big deal over having the best of everything. I'll take an epic with the right traits over a legendary without any day.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

ben81IllbrainerNCDawgFan
    Thanks so much for the input I will keep grinding forward it's just that I keep dieing on every mission because where I am at calls for higher level survivors then what I have and buy the way things look it may take a few weeks to be able to level at least one up to the standard requirements but thanks no one said that the zombie apocalypse was going to be easy lol
  • CanadianMikeCanadianMike Member Posts: 202
    NCDawgFan said:

@ben81 You can get the XP doubler and unlimited gas this weekend for only $3.99. If you scrap all your useless gear for double XP

I've seen this a couple of times now and CANNOT confirm this, When I had my double XP booster, selling scrap was definitely NOT affected.

• zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,452
    @ben81 , it will take time, my advice would be to find yourself a relaxing guild you can grow into and use the trade goods for silver or gold chests to earn food and xp to advance. Also do more exploration missions for food and xp farming.

Also prioritize your builds, council, training hall, radio tower and workshop. Radio tower will help in getting higher level survivors. Save your radios and wait for survivor events. It's RNG so having lots of radios helps.

And if you have questions, ask the forum.
    [Deleted User]BorutoJenng
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,512
    What level are the survivors and eq you using on the mission?
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    ben81
    12 and I thought this was the forum I'm new to this sorry
    @CanadianMike, when you get ready to scrap gear with the XP doubler in place, the screen will show 300 XP (as an example), but 600k XP will be added to your balance.
  • CanadianMikeCanadianMike Member Posts: 202
    @NCDawgFan If they ever make it a bundle again, I'll check this. Didn't actually watch my XP count, I just noticed the normal XP you get. Still thanks for the answer, I'll remeber to chek next time.
  • RazielCageRazielCage Member Posts: 27
    With the new game upgrade to 1.10 you will be able to upgrade your current survivors to legendary so time is the answer on that one. In the meantime I would do missions and kill as many walkers as you can to get as much xp as you can. In the new upgrade they will be limiting that so do it now while you can.
    Glad to help @CanadianMike. I give full credit to @SlickRick who first discovered it and eased my mind when I originally though the same thing as you. Good luck!
    ben81