What other games are on your dashboard?

There had been a similar thread some time ago but it was more than 2 pages in so I made my own.

What other games do TWDNML fans play?

I'm currently playing Titan Quest an awesome port of a 2006 Diablo style game for pc, runs pretty beautifully on iOS. My newest endeavour is King of Dragons Pass which is a civ building game crossed with a choose your own adventure book, awesome. Very deep, lots of strategy, lots of reading and back story/lore, not for those looking for flashy graphics with lots of pixels though.

Anyone else have other good games on the go?
Lydia

Comments

• LydiaLydia Member Posts: 167
    I'm not much of a gamer - when I was in my teens I played 'theme hospital' and the sims :lol: ... Then I got a bit older and played Diablo, then a good few years later moved on to Runescape ... I tried candy crush but got bored. Now I'm playing just this. I think that's my total game history :lol: I don't think I would have the time to put in to another game as this game takes up a lot of my life already lol
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    Chess...
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

• @mongo911 I was the president of the chess club in high school.
    But currently I play NML and World at War.
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    @bgbelden... In high school, the administration never allowed me to join in any " after school type activities " or clubs...

My picture in the Senior Year Book was captioned, principal Mc F***** & dean D******** are glad he is graduating...
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

masmith93TheLostOnes