Post here everytime life messes with you

2»

Comments

• DangerBDangerB Member Posts: 231
    On the topic of the keys to start a car, I had to ride in a car the other day and had to ROLL the windows up. My arm is still sore I have not used those muscles in 15 years
    masmith93[Deleted User]TheLostOnes
  • @Illbrainer I've googled them several times in reference to how they treat their employees, there are no good reviews. The job is physically demanding and your constantly getting wrote up for not producing even though many times it's not your fault. But there are tremendously great people there and that's the main reason I enjoy working there.
    IllbrainerTheLostOnes
  • IllbrainerIllbrainer Member Posts: 464
    Thanks @bgbelden

Happy to hear that you enjoy your work. Thats worth a lot! I know what I am talking about ;-) Maybe I was influenced by something I heard recently. Mercedes just opened a factory in the US that has no works council! The only one WORLDWIDE! I know from americans that Even if there is a council, it has almost no power most of the time. I live near to the town where VW has its headquarter and if they have trouble (like recently ;-) the whole area gets to feel that.

I just want to say something like: Power to the people, or so ;-) Give the employees who work their arses off the money and rights they deserve!

I know, I am a dreamer but thats sometimes the only thing that keeps me going!

Again, all the best for you!!

May the force be with you!
    Leader of WEIRDnDEADLY! Keep Guild Weird!
    Member of the Empty Memorial Club- Elite Survivalist
    Founder of the Lucille Level 18 Club
    TheLostOnes
    Here is some advice.
    When you say life is going well, Murphy will find you and beat you over the head with his stick.

I posted life has been good, then I get into a fender bender, a deer smashes into my wife's car, and I get a reprimand at work for being inappropriately funny.
    TheLostOnesmasmith93[Deleted User]
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    @DangerB I'm lucky in that I'm *always* inappropriately funny in the work place but never been reprimanded.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    So am I, its kind of the thing I'm known for. But I guess someone was butthurt. So now everything I do or say is extra professional and it is creeping people out.
    [Deleted User]
    Sometimes I think I am funny, at the same time others think I am an asshole! Ask Mrs Illbrainer!!
    capibara
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,224
    Sometimes I think I am furry...
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    Illbrainermasmith93[Deleted User]
    @capibara

Thats the LOL of the day for me! Thanks for that!

Thats my "niveau"!

Dankeschön, gracias y merci!
    capibara
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    Workers' rights.....aaaahahahaha.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

IllbrainerSlickRick
  • @Illbrainer are you getting confused with me? Because I think I'm a riot, others, they don't feel the same way.
    [Deleted User]
    For those who dont know what to do this weekend!

TheLostOnescapibara[Deleted User]
  • @Illbrainer the song was ehh? The video was pretty good.
    @bgbelden

I chose that Videos especially for you ;-)

Rancid is not for everyone, thats for sure. One of my favourite Bands for years. Awesome Bass player!

Gotta get back, the horde is knocking;-)
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,224
    Oi oi oi oi @Illbrainer ;)
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    Illbrainer
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    Mess
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.