Gate mission, New terminus

WendigoWendigo Member Posts: 10
When starting the mission, the gate was open. I couldn't move survivors into exit area and I couldn't "open" the gate. I closed the game to check if there were any bug reports on it here and when I restarted the game, the gate was now closed. Everything worked fine after restarting, but I still lost a star. I was doing the "all scouts" quest and my lowest level scout was swarmed and ended up with a bruise. :(

Comments

• LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    @Wendigo
    There neither is a bug nor an exit zone. You have to close the gate in the fence as well as the two container and to kill all spawning walkers to finish the mission.
  • This is definitely a bug. I give the command to close the fence, but the survivor neglects it, doesnt do anything.

After I force closed the game, and restarted I was able to close.
  • WendigoWendigo Member Posts: 10
    Sorry, challenge mission "one way out". I didn't catch the name of the mission before running it the first time. Just ran it again with no problems.
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    Same thing happened to me.. Force closed & restart fixed it
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
  • @eetu @Teeceezy Looks like we have a tendency here.
  • HippieJoeHippieJoe Member Posts: 1
    Yes, "One way out" is messed up. First time around, no problems. Tried twice more and the gate could not be opened either time, so lost stars, wasted gas and having to spend time in hospital due to fleeing.
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    edited June 2016
    Happening on "Last Box Before Highway" now too

@zbot .. Can you please let them know for us :grimace: Thank You!
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,577
    Taken note of this and looking in to it. Thanks guys.
    rgerkmanzoson
  • LonesLones Member Posts: 112
    I just played this mission and find this bug, after opening the box I supposed to open the chainlink door to get to the exit, but I cant because the door is already open and get stuck to the concrete block. After I force restart the game, then the game return to normal. The door is back into close condition and I can open it and finish the mission.
  • ErupoErupo Member Posts: 9
    In the mission with a crate to open in 3 turns, and the the grate fence door to open in 2 turns, I got a bug. None of my survivors could open the fence, even if it showed I could, so I had to flee. Please fix
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,161