Telltale Season 3 Walking Dead Teaser!!!

zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216

I missed Clem!!! Oh god, and Lee! noooooooooo....
Jorbet

Comments

• zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    Am I the only one here who plays this?! it's like those choose your own adventure books...
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    I think I'm the only one who plays *this* game and everyone is a figment of my imagination.

(No, I don't play that game but didn't want you talking to yourself :wink:)
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • DangerBDangerB Member Posts: 231
    @zoson This game is very good. Sucks we went from xbox 360 to xbox one, as the the decisions you make in the first game impact the 2nd. Truth be told the decisions all came down to usually 2-4 predetermined outcomes anyway. A little choose your own adventure, a little "time your actions by pressing a button"
    But the graphics are really good and unique (well it used to be unique)
    Plus the story is engaging and I have never had attachments to characters as I did in this game.

If you think you have connections to your toons in this game, play the telltale version. Its been out a bit so you can probably get it in the bargin bin or used for 12-20 bucks
    zoson
  • JorbetJorbet Member Posts: 43
    @zoson I love the telltale games! Have played every season and all the DLCs and am very excited to continue with Clementine on her journey. To anyone who hasn't played these games...WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH YOU!? Get on steam and download these games...NOW! ;)
    zoson