Mission 7-4, Nightmare.

So has anybody still got this level available to them?
If so it's a great level for farming XP.

Get your survivors behind the car and dumpster and push them into position.
The zombies still spawn from the left of the blockade and can't get to your survivors.

Simply flee the level when bored so that you can re-use it again.

The most zombies I killed before I got bored was 2,500.

:-)

Comments

• masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,512
    Farm it while you can, after the next update, the max XP will be capped.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • aaron1aaron1 Member Posts: 25
    edited June 2016
    It's alright, the spawn rates are pretty minimal if you consider only 4 zombies pop every turn... It's useful though if you are out of energy and don't mind spamming the end of turn button while watching netflix lol. I got pretty damn annoyed after hitting just over 1k kills and the game crashing on me twice...

Edit: No, I don't do this any more.. in my opinion the payout isn't worth it on my end.
  • markuscookiusmarkuscookius Member Posts: 5
    Cheers for the feedback.

Any idea where is best to do XP farming (before they cap it).

Also why are they capping it? What will the cap be set at?
  • mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member Posts: 685
    @markuscookius the best one is 9-3 for farming....if yall still got ig open too 6-6 is the conga lines its a good farming one too & every 7 turns higher lvl walkers pop up
    masmith93
  • mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member Posts: 685
    oh @markuscookius there capping it cause of the autoclickers farming stages all day & they havnt announced the limit on farming yet
  • markuscookiusmarkuscookius Member Posts: 5
    Cheers @mcbkhicks
  • runner777runner777 Member Posts: 10
    man that blows it is hard enough to get xp to update now there caping it. why not give the walkers guns so they can shoot back
    LadyAquila
  • LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    @markuscookius As per latest rumors cap will be at 29K kill XP. (Without engagement!)

@runner777 You should be thankful that they didn't implement the original cap, which should have come with 1.9 already as the originally planned kill cap was 75 walker kills with full XP (i.e. walker lvl x 5) and from 71st walker onwards only 1XP per kill. The revised cap is much more player friendly.