In game support

dirtyred92dirtyred92 Member Posts: 15
Since newest update in game support never answers my in game issues I send in. I can see them answer me on my phone as a notification but when u go into the game there's nothing there just my pictures and issue I sent to them.

Comments

• masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,661
    @dirtyred92 , if possible could you post screenshots of the phone notification and the in game (lack of response). Are you iOS or Android?

Thanks @masmith93 !
  • dirtyred92dirtyred92 Member Posts: 15
    edited June 2016
    iOS, I don't have the notification but here is in game, there was a 3rd but got lost cuz it was before the last update. I posted it before the update and never saw any answer after the update.
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,661
    @dirtyred92, could you provide your player name, player level, and guild (if any), if you prefer you can PM me the information.
  • DIblisDIblis Member Posts: 713
    If you've reinstalled the game then they're answering old support requests. Open support requests do not get saved with other data and do not stay if you happen to uninstall/install the game as sometimes suggested. You will still get notifications as those details are from cloud etc but not be able to view them in game.
    Leader - The 75th Rangers

Next Games - Quality Freemium Butchers - Purveyors of Fine Fresh Nerf - We Take the Luck Away From Choice Cuts

Next Games - Great Leaders in Redefining Value in a Virtual World