Show your survivors you wouldn't have retired, if...

JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,065
... you had known about the upcoming update a little sooner.

This is mine. Same name a my best friend (not renamed), relatively good looking, nice traits... I retired him three days ago. :'(

I know he's “just a bruiser“ but I was attached to him.

Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.

Comments

• Sipher07Sipher07 Member Posts: 591
    lol. At least hes not an ugly one
  • Sipher07Sipher07 Member Posts: 591
    who knows he might have a Kitana mouth under that veil given how ugly these characters are
    PR0DJJaden
  • tembeltembel Member Posts: 132

Play to Slay. Slay to live yet one more day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!
    Jaden
  • She lasted up til about 3 days ago, I would have kept her.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face"
    Mike Tyson
    JadenJenng
  • SpacemanSpiffSpacemanSpiff Member Posts: 634
    Shortly before seeing the announcement, I had retired enough survivors to populate an entire country. Probably could've been worth a billion tokens. Didn't even need the XP. Just got tired of scrolling through a bunch of uglies I wasn't using. Oops. I cringe just thinking about it now.
  • GrinchGrinch Member Posts: 166
    I ditched 2 level 17 epics as they couldn't advance any further early yesterday morning, and then found out!
    Definitely regretting it now. 17's Had better traits then level 18s I have.
    Oh well, bite,chew,swallow.
    [Deleted User]Jenng
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,065
    edited June 2016
    double post

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    @Sipher07
    I admit that him not being so darn ugly was partly why I was attached to him. At least my new bruiser isn't so ugly either. She has cool glasses, too. But one of the guys I kept is so unsightly and has a huge head. Though his level was higher I would have retired him had I known.

@bgbelden
    She looks like the level 10 hunter I kept. Ugly, but I kind of like her... Got a twin of her with different hair and clothes, too, but I think I retired that one. At least I kept 'Rhonda' and my warrior girl named Russell. :p

@Grinch
    I'm still chewing, I guess. ;)

• PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783
    Just recently retired a couple that I would have definitely kept. Vince is one for sure.

Jaden
  • PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783
    And Carolyn, who went out around the same time

Jaden
    edited June 2016
    triple post...