What do you think the New Traits will be?

2»

Comments

• PR0DJPR0DJ Member Posts: 834
    edited June 2016
    DarkFae said:

I agree with you though I think it should be treated as a silent weapon that doesn't draw more walkers because that's the way it is used in the show.

It is definitely silent ranged weapon not only in the show but in reality.
    So I hope if they will include it in the game - it should be either unique ranged weapon which don't attract walkers or whole brand new charge ability on scouts as I suggested before.
  • Sipher07Sipher07 Member Posts: 591
    Are u sure we are getting a 5th trait
    And are we really going to a 1-5 vs gold/silver/bronze level???
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    Yes, @Sipher07, it was confirmed by OldGoth that gold/silver/bronze will be replaced by 1-5 system and that legendary survivors will all be assigned a random 5th trait with the upgrade.
    PR0DJ
  • Magee529Magee529 Member Posts: 81
    I'd like to see trait for a faster healing time say 20-50 percent less healing in hospital and it could vary by type of class this would help get back injured back into action and enhance the play.
    Fester17OneLessTitanPR0DJOvidmikel
  • Sipher07Sipher07 Member Posts: 591
    HEALING bonus would be great!!!!!!
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    It's been mentioned before how about the medic trait to heal a team mate . I like the silencer idea for ranged class . With the epics having 4 traits not that means they actually be the equivalent of a legendary survivor now and the leg will be even better I'm really excited about this upgrade along with everyone else lol
    Magee529
  • PR0DJPR0DJ Member Posts: 834
    Magee529 said:

I'd like to see trait for a faster healing time

That's new good idea.
    Ovidmikel said:

It's been mentioned before how about the medic trait to heal a team mate .

That's totally another thing and I also like it.
  • LonesLones Member Posts: 112
    I guess everyone must ever notice that in a mission that you have to attack wlakers or human enemies through fence, a warrior or bruiser will simply thrust their weapon to their target.
    Why dont NG make this type of attack as permanent?
    Put a new button at the bottom left of the screen like: attack A and attack B, so we can decide which attack that needed, and switch it by clicking the button.
    E.q:
    Bruiser:
    Attack A: Thrust: attack single target only by thrust the weapon to target, damages will be higher because of focused attack.
    Attack B: Swing: attack multiple adjacent targets on 1 strike, damages lower and stun the targets.

Scout:
    Attack A: Stab: attack single target, damages higher and more critical chance.
    Attack B: Slash: attack multiple adjacent targets, damages lower.

And so on with other classes.

That way we can have more strategies for the next attack.
    This will be 'active' traits/skills, rather than have 'passive' skills/traits for the survivors.
    Squad
  • SquadSquad Member Posts: 56
    edited June 2016
    For Shooter I think it can have three free shoots, but for this should add cards with two pistols.
    First and second remain the same and the third one can be cast in two ways: shot, using both, for a single target, in case you aim a tank or an armored or two. The second can cast if the survivor was surround and now will shot both left and right.
    For all ranged classes I want the Reload, as a particularly trait for both weapons and characters. That means that I can shoot many times, depends the weapons(pistols/revolver;rifle and sniper; s.m.g.) magazine and the trait reduce the cool down between shots. For example upgrade the gold trait for pistol you can shoots seven times/turn.
    For hunter weapons add explosive bullets. Now you can aim between two rows of walkers and damaged both sides.
    "Head shot" trait for weapons and contain in increase the chance for shoot again.
    For warrior I suggest the Steel cut in order to hit in line.
    For all of them you can add Bulletproof traits to reduce damaged take from ranged class. Another alternative is to add Shield trait, possibility, for bruiser, to carry/use shield as a second or why not prime item. So it can push back the walkers, protect against stun and also use as a mobile wall in order to avoid attack from flank.
    For assault add the Machine gun trait to let him to walk two/three(you choose the number) and continue to shoot.
    If you are think to make a stealth class I propose to add like others free strike as a traits. After kill, he come, to the place where appear a icon with a narrow (in order to see clear, it's optional to add what kind of sign) and take back his narrow and shot again. If it not kill he shout again, other target or the same. Also it will be grate if can perform an overwatch, when walker stop in front of him and will hit in the brain with an arrow.
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    edited June 2016
    Sigh...

Spending any time trying to guess what the decision makers at NextGames will do, is a waste of time...

Posting what is hoped for, is not very helpful either ( they consistently do what will prolong play and generate money... )

Every so often, NextGames does make perceptive decisions on offerings...

Yet... I long ago, stopped holding my breath...
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

Governator
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    PR0DJ said:

DarkFae said:

I agree with you though I think it should be treated as a silent weapon that doesn't draw more walkers because that's the way it is used in the show.

It is definitely silent ranged weapon not only in the show but in reality.
    So I hope if they will include it in the game - it should be either unique ranged weapon which don't attract walkers or whole brand new charge ability on scouts as I suggested before.
    People have been asking for the crossbow to be added for a long while. Most wanted the weapon included as a new class but I agree it would be better just to add the weapon at this point and to not create an entire class for it. Hopefully ngo will consider giving everyone what they want but if it gets added as a paid to have only option I will not ever get the chance to check it out..
  • SmittYSmittY Member Posts: 372
    edited June 2016
    CarolM said:

I'd like to see a "trash talk" trait that undermines the Freemen's confidence and makes their attacks less effective.

Yes! Like Bob!

• SmittYSmittY Member Posts: 372
    Sorry to overload this is the last I promise.

theRealBenderJenng
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    edited June 2016
    limeyjohn said:

True story..........

wifey " what are you smiling at?",

me " just reading about possible new traits for my survivors, and l am excited"

Wifey shakes her head and goes back to reading her book

+1. (Just replace 'book' with 'Kindle')

:D:D:D
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    limeyjohn
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    Looks like my suggestion is actually what one of the traits will be! B)
    Back from 2016 :p
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,752
    Bruiser trait: Extreme flatulence. Repels fatties and armored walkers.
    SlickRickJenng
  • RapaxRapax Member Posts: 256
    Wow! This game is gonna be more and more exciting.. thanks NG!
    Teeceezy
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    edited June 2016
    @oldgoth. Only bad thing is the more traits there is the chance of getting all good traits (luck Dodge ) on a survivor decreases and since the traits generate randomly and we don't know what there gonna be until we uograde you could spend alot of time and tokens on a survivor too up his rarity and pull an undesired trait i guess at least when we find a survivor with good traits they won't become obsolete. Very excited about the update
    limeyjohn
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    @Ovidmikel -- for those reasons, I hope equipment will soon be able to be leveled up infinitely...I don't really care for a complex system like with survivors, but hope for a change in the future. For this reason, I'm never scrapping any equipment with desirable traits; the xp gain just isn't enough for me. Really hoping for this change since REPLACING our equipment is going to get much more difficult, and I'd love to just ADD to my equipment inventory!
    Governator
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,442
    New traits and I'm just guessing here.......
    theRealBenderDoTakGovernatorlimeyjohn