ANY NEWS ABOUT THE NEXT WEEKEND EVENT ?

Comments

• BorutoBoruto Member Posts: 1,118
    A lot of times my finger couldn't catch up with so many incoming walkers. Oh man I can't wait. :p
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,071
    I'm hoping for a deluge of radios. I don't care if I get anything else all weekend.
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,554
    edited June 2016
    If im reading the event correctly its 10x more walkers at camp. So if the current Max is 10 and its 10 times more walkers it should be 100. Has anyone seen a mod confirm its 100?

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,524
    I'm going to take full advantage and set my alarm to wake me up each hour.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    DoTak
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/3809/weekend-event-herd-is-coming#latest

The last event like this was mid February and just said increased. This one specifically says 10x so im thinking 100

Which will be better than last time

• lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    @DLich and others...it is 10x more possible, not 10x more at any given time.

The On walkers at one time is raised from 10 to 30, and the rate at which they come is increased by more than three. So if in the past you got about 10 per hour, now you will get 100 per hour But in groups of no more than 30

I don't know that the current rate is Denver hour, just using that as an example
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

• GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,585
    From the last time I did the Herd, the cap at the wall is around 33. This accumulates every 20 minutes, so coming back every hour results in a missed potential of 67 walker kills. It may be tough, but just log in every 20 minted an do some blastin'. B)
    @lmfgunnut

10x more walkers in camp self explanatory I would think.

Doesn't say "possible" it flat out says 10x walkers

@DLich there are 10x more, if you are on frequently enough to get them. If you log in every few hours, it will be about 3x.

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

GovernatorMizTy
    Im not trying to argue semantics over the Internet but "10 times more walkers at your camp" should mean just that.

If it's currently possible to have a maximum of 10 and the event picture submitted by the mod specifically says "10 times more walkers in your camp" I would fully expect to see 100 after an hour.

I guess we'll see tomorrow morning. Either way it's awesome but 10 times more walkers should be 10 every 6 minutes to a maximum of 100 every hour as that will be officially 10 times more walkers.

• GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,585
    @DLich Yes, it is 10x, but you have to log in and kill wall walkers more frequently to hit the 10x number. You can get 100 per hour by killing the walkers every 20 minutes or less. If you wait the full hour, you only get 3x. That's the way it worked the last time. I remember counting kills and making sure of my last login time.
    @dlich semantics don't need arguing. Currently 10 walkers per hour will come to your wall. During the event, 100 per hour will come to your wall. whether it was s graphics issue or a desire to set a bonus limit, they opted to cap the amount at any given moment.

The rest of us will revel in the huge boosts to gas, radios, XP etc. hope you join us.

Whose to say 10x more walkers at the wall doesn't mean a 10x increase in speed they gather.

Right now it's 1 every 6 minutes. 360 seconds per Walker. 10x more walkers could mean one every 36 seconds with a Max of 10 at the walls filling up every 6 minutes.

I understand everyone is basing february quantity of accumulated walkers but I can't be the only person who reads 10 times MORE walkers at the walls and automatically assumes theres limitations.

Im not meaning to rile anyone up or cause conflict and I look forward to this event as many others do.

I do agree with you both based upon last times herd it probably will have a 20 minute cap or something but if that's the case it will be dissapointing to not see "10 times more walkers at the walls" when I login.

• SmittYSmittY Member Posts: 372
    Im doin the necroboogie shuffle! Woo Hoo!!!!

• Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    II'm taking bets on how many people will forget that the event starts a little later for summer hours. They'll be on here in a few hours going my event is broken!!!!
    SlickRickmcbkhicks
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @Shut_Up

Oh yeah there will be panic and complaining...the amount is still yet to be determined
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    mcbkhicks
  • DangerBDangerB Member Posts: 231
    Y'all remember the net gain from this. You could say duh danger it was 10x normal. I'm just curious if anyone took stats. I think for the 3rd week in a row I'll do the double booster again...sigh. I don't know about you guys but I'm just about out of things to upgrade, so I'll probably go for mission specific weapons (Max damage vs interrupt) and the last couple of pieces of armor.. So it's probably an unfair thing to see any walker at the wall data as most people are doing other things.

Remember to ice those fingers, followed but heat, then elevation. Or start practicing with you non dominant finger. Have fun this weeken
  • SlowMoSlowMo Member Posts: 203
    With the herd coming, is it worth to buy a double xp run?
    @SlowMo

Yes absolutely if you can afford it...and crush XP side missions as well
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    You peeps looking forward to more radios ... last herd event I specifically paid attention to count radios and I did NOT GET ONE radio for the entire event! So i just assumed they switched out radios for gas. I hope this is not the case but I am not counting on radios until i hear it from a dev.
    Back from 2016 :p
    @theRealBender I collected quite a few radios last herd. They were definitely in the loot profile.

SlickRick[Deleted User]
    @lmfgunnut

So would you say rewards from walkers at the wall are RNG based? :wink:
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    Well, maybe @lmfgunnut counts as a dev lol
    Back from 2016 :p
    SlickRick
    @theRealBender

That's bullshit if he is...I'm in his guild and he doesn't give me squat except mean looks and snarky comments :)
    Boruto
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,071
    I'm pretty sure the last event like this was my very first weekend event after I downloaded the game. I'm also pretty sure I collected a bunch of radios over that weekend. Looking forward to watching Daryl lead the herd up my fence line on his motorcycle.
    General_Quatre
  • LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    Wanted to be the first mor... person asking the question this time. :#

What will be the next weekend event? ;)
    TheLostOnes
  • @Lightfeet free bugs, free nerfs, free gold glitch.
    MrsScattercushionInvader
  • LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    @bgbelden You didn't like the free 401G? ;)
  • @Lightfeet I like it, just stating that I too received that glitch.
  • SlowMoSlowMo Member Posts: 203
    I wish for a mega radio drop event from exploration missions this weekend. Burnt all my 400 radios after 1.10 and got nothing decent.

I will support NG with daily gas and xp booster in return.
    MizTy