Walkers at the Camp Suggestion

Maybe you could do a challenge specifically for walkers at the camp.
Here's my idea. This could be specifically for when there are extra walkers coming to camp like there are this weekend.
If you don't check in to your camp for a while (let's say something like 6 to 10 hours) then, when you do, you get a message saying that the walkers piled up in one section and broke the wall. Then you click ok and you are taken to a challenge screen, you select your team and the level looks like camp with items like the Hospital Tent, Radio Tent, Council RV, and Farm Plots. Within that area are a bunch of walkers leveled according to your level. You are positioned on one side of the camp and you must get to the other side to "fix" the wall. Maybe there is some interaction like sliding a fence into place or standing up a piece of the fence. Also, have a walker or two come in the hole in the fence each turn. Then you must kill all the walkers that are remaining in the camp. After completion you go back to your camp as normal. This would give some meaning to walkers at the camp site other than to just pick them off.
lmfgunnutJAZZZMANShmaryahuPicGindyFester17InspTurbinesOndredtheRealBenderjbowersJenngmcbkhicksSquadT_12

Comments

• ShmaryahuShmaryahu Member Posts: 157
    This is a fantastic idea @RazielCage! Love it!
    wooty_wooRazielCagemcbkhicksRoughneck
  • PicPic Member Posts: 1,048
    Bump nice idea.. You never kno
    Roughneck
  • Fester17Fester17 Member Posts: 680
    Or at least just let us pick them off from left to right at the wall instead of jumping around at random.
    Elder and recruiter for FearTheDead

blynknzRoughneck
  • jbowersjbowers Member Posts: 9
    I would like to see some balance correction for wall zombies versus in-mission zombies: Why do I get 220-500 XP for single-tapping a wall zombie and only 60 XP for killing an in-mission zombie that cost gas to get to, technique to kill and that places a survivor at risk?
    RoughneckInspTurbines
  • Only problem with this idea is it would cause people to purposely stay away just to get the mini game. No developer wants that. Good idea for the wall walkers otherwise.
    Roughneck
  • RazielCageRazielCage Member Posts: 27
    bgbelden said:

Only problem with this idea is it would cause people to purposely stay away just to get the mini game. No developer wants that. Good idea for the wall walkers otherwise.

I hear ya on the purposely staying away thing just to get the mini game in that case they could make it where if you log in but don't sniper the walkers at your wall it would work that way.
    Roughneck
  • ShmaryahuShmaryahu Member Posts: 157
    bgbelden said:

Only problem with this idea is it would cause people to purposely stay away just to get the mini game. No developer wants that. Good idea for the wall walkers otherwise.

@bgbelden you make an interesting point. However, the game devs could "punish you" by having to repair damaged buildings, farms, etc. Loss of soup / gas would not be the type I mini game I'd be excited to play. Thoughts?
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Why not just have it happen. It doesn't matter if you log in or not, once a day when you log in the challenge will start.
    [Deleted User]
  • TdankertTdankert Member Posts: 2
    Good Idea, I was excited for the weekend event. But after the first couple of rounds found that it was a nuisance jumping allover the place to kill the walkers.
  • MonkiebizzMonkiebizz Member Posts: 10
    Bump... great idea! After all the extra gas & radios from last weekend I'm an official walkers at the wall fan.
    Shmaryahu
  • RoughneckRoughneck Member Posts: 91
    I'm not trying to go all WTA but you guys rock. Haha.
    RazielCage
  • CanadianMikeCanadianMike Member Posts: 202
    Good idea, but only if they would add some "vacation button". I don't like the idea of taking some time off will result in punishing me. Or in other words, I don't like the idea of getting punished for enjoying real life once in a while.
    RazielCage
  • SquadSquad Member Posts: 56
    Or push them to Walker pit. Because even they are surround the gate non of them fall in pit and count.
    RazielCage
  • RazielCageRazielCage Member Posts: 27
    Squad said:

Or push them to Walker pit. Because even they are surround the gate non of them fall in pit and count.

Yeah, I posted a thread about walkers falling into the pit a few months ago....not much response to that one.
  • SquadSquad Member Posts: 56
    I don' know that you think first at this. So the idea don't deserve a like if it is not original, but anyway thank you, RazielCage for support.