11-6 Nightmare

sborgsborg Member Posts: 539
Any tips? Split up or keep the survivors together? Keep the horde at bay or try to beat them to the exit?

Comments

• NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,065
    I wish I could remember this mission then I might be able to offer some suggestions. GooS luck.
  • sborgsborg Member Posts: 539
    NCDawgFan said:

I wish I could remember this mission then I might be able to offer some suggestions. GooS luck.

This one.

I remember now @sborg. I think I used a assualt with gold spread in the middle with two warriors with gold arc on either side. All had gold dodge and 100% interrupt. I used the assualt to slow down the huge herd coming from the top and teamed the warriors to open the doors. I also remember having three injured survivors when I squeezed into the exit, glad to be done. Good luck.
    NCDawgFan said:

I remember now @sborg. I think I used a assualt with gold spread in the middle with two warriors with gold arc on either side. All had gold dodge and 100% interrupt. I used the assualt to slow down the huge herd coming from the top and teamed the warriors to open the doors. I also remember having three injured survivors when I squeezed into the exit, glad to be done. Good luck.

Thanks.
    Did it! Used these 3 survivors. Shooter and Hunter move left with the Assault's help. Assault and Shooter then help out in the middle. Hunter moves right and up to that door while the Shooter moves right to the closest door, Assault helping out as needed. Was there supposed to be an assault rifle as a prize when completing this episode in Nightmare mode?

• LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    @sborg Yes, as far as I remember you should have received an assault rifle. Did you click the camp fire after completion of the episode?
    Lightfeet said:

@sborg Yes, as far as I remember you should have received an assault rifle. Did you click the camp fire after completion of the episode?

Usually there's a prompt to click on the camp fire, but there wasn't this time. That's why I'm wondering if the rifle was offered for the nightmare mode.
  • DCNatsDCNats Member Posts: 219
    I don't think any weapons are offered on hard or nightmare mode.
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    Weapon prizes are only given once on regular mode.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

Thanks. That settles that.
    Great job @sborg . 12-1 and 12-2 are beatable on nightmare mode but good luck on 12-3!