Hunter being the overall favorite class. What class do you consider the second best class

OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965

Hunter being the overall favorite class. What class do you consider the second best class 116 votes

Shooter
36%
FragziePutchucogamblespartan912tembelJAZZZMANSpipmanBagpusscapibarakuziAvalon8_wendy_PimpOfTheDeadDeucesJapes87OneLessTitanEL34xyzOpieN98PigElunmiel 42 votes
Warrior
21%
Neil_JS214manicornstephcurryLadyAquilaStaceyElizabethJohnbertSmittYJorbetMauditNotYourLunchluv2wanderDragoniusAthorienOvidmikeleuchidBerndErwinFester17MYKBismarck 25 votes
Scout
4%
SistersOfDaryl_GagatheRealBenderFurginatorCCorleonegeneral2673 5 votes
Assault
37%
zosonratonCellguyAnnette578gabriel_lwhScratchNSmithPain WalkertammyDrBOBDeadBeatNoggerJippellimeyjohnBuckzzbasiaMDTessy276Sipher07ronatronMike84Animesh101Bryan18 44 votes

Comments

• OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    Warrior
    I did use 2 hunters and a shooter on most missions but after finally pulling a hi lvl sword with gold arc for my warrior I now take a warrior on every mission with my 2 hunters. I had forgot how effective a warrior with the pacman weapon was due to not finding a hi lvl weapon with the gold arc . I'm lvling up another gold arc weapon now and plan too experiment using 2 warriors and a hunter. With the warriors charge ability you can really clean house without body shots. I love my hunters but because I pulled a leg warrior and pacman weapon I started using him and have really been impressed and enjoy using my warrior
    limeyjohn
  • SpacemanSpiffSpacemanSpiff Member Posts: 634
    Assault
    Assault class. It accompanies me everywhere in the game, just like my Hunter does
    BorutoMadstacheDLichMystique
    edited June 2016
    Warrior
    @SpacemanSpiff I like my assaults too don't get me wrong especially in pairs they can mop the floor
    SpacemanSpiffDLichcorpseridder35
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    Shooter
    Even though I use three assualts with gold spread on most every challenge mission up to level 19, my hunters are my superstars when the going gets tough. I voted for my shooter as my 2nd favorite since he has gold range, and his two shots when charged make him a fatty killing machine.
    OvidmikelPR0DJ
    Shooter
    That would have been my 1st choice of course @masmith93...
    masmith93
  • Magee529Magee529 Member Posts: 81
    I like the hunters and hate that their range was cut. I take a good shooter,hunter and warrior on raids with lower walker level rated camps and an assault for warrior on a higher level walker rated camps.
    PR0DJ
    Warrior
    @masmith93 no I counted the classes in my head several times and that's how much I use them lol
    masmith93
  • BorutoBoruto Member Posts: 1,118
    To me, here are my favorites in order

1. Assault
    2. Shooter
    3. Hunter

Since I only play in outpost and not much challenge, hunter is not my no 1 class anymore.
    JenngJAZZZMAN
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,411
    The assault is my favorite! I am kinda bummed though when she doesn't get a first kill. Then the shooter/glock lady last hunter. I guess I'm opposite.......but the same as @Boruto
    Boruto
  • Sipher07Sipher07 Member Posts: 591
    Assault
    Bruiser and assault stun essential for high level outposts with heavy cover positions that make things impossible to shoot at
    Ovidmikel
    Warrior
    @Sipher07 yes that stun saves alot of hospital time
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    Shooter
    Close tie between Assault and Shooter for me. My favorite raiding team is 2 Assault 1 Shooter, or 1 Assault 2 Shooter. For other missions I typically do 2 Assault 1 Hunter or 2 Shooter 1 Hunter. If I had more than one good hunter I'd use them more for missions (but probably not for most raiding).

I put Warriors in my B teams some times, or if I know I'm going to want one for armoured zombies or whatever.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
    Assault
    I go triple assault on almost all missions in explorations. They clear most boards in the first hit.

1x leg Lvl 17
    2x epic Lvl 17

All upgraded (max 19) luck, spread, crit chance. They are pure monsters.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    OvidmikelBorutoscrappyJenng
  • @NCDawgFan I agree. My legendary shooter has killed more high lvl walkers, fatty's, & armored than any of my other survivors. I may leave him home on early challenges, but as the walkers get tougher, our comes my never let me down shooter.
    Nothing worse than thinking your other survivors will kill something and they don't. Plus having two shots in any direction is awesome
    PR0DJ
  • ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 529
    Assault
    I never use hunter i only use assault
    Wild Walking 1
    DLichzbot
    Shooter
    @Reeconn what do you use once you get to level 20 walkers (and any mid-level armored and fatty walkers) where the assualts cannot kill them?
  • ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 529
    Assault
    @NCDawgFan you can with 3 of these
    Wild Walking 1
    JenngOvidmikel
  • scrappyscrappy Member Posts: 3
    Assault
    I want a level 21 Assault rifle!!! >:)
    Jenng
    Shooter
    A very nice assualt @Reeconn but I think I will keep mine. His perfect armor sure came in handy on the Last Box mission on this week's challenge.
    OvidmikelJenng
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    Warrior
    This was a tough pick for me. My current A team is a Warrior, Shooter & Assault.
    alnod
    Warrior
    @Reeconn @NCDawgFan lol both fine assaults
    Jenng
  • PimpOfTheDeadPimpOfTheDead Member Posts: 654
    Shooter
    Almost always only use 3 hunters, or 2 hunters & a shooter when levels start to get tough. There are other classes???? Since when??? Lol. Very rare do I ever break out my assault or warrior, & never use bruisers or scout unless I have a quest telling me to lol
    [Deleted User]
  • FurginatorFurginator Member Posts: 97
    Scout
    After some of the ideas in this thread get enabled, I'm hoping that the mighty scout class will be the top dog and most saught after class. All hail the scouts!

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/11325/ideas-to-make-scouts-more-competitive#latest

#teamscout
  • SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634
    Hunters used to be my fav. and while I have some good ones, I rarely actively use them anymore.

For a while I went with 3 shooters, 2 of which have pistols with extended range.

But now I usually go w. an all melee team. 2 bruisers and a warrior. Sadly the warriors weapon doesn't have extended arc, but she does fine. One of the bruisers has Morgan's weapon and the other has ex concussion. All 3 have retaliate.I can guess why you left the bruiser off you poll, but I feel it should have been included.

Of course there are times, when I go with my all assault team. all 3 have weapons with the wide arc.

Ultimately it depends on what kind of mission it is and whether or not I want to stick around and farm a bit, or get in and get it done.

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!
    Jenng
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    Shooter
    I'm rethinking this. I really love shooters but I might want to change to assault. I framed it this way in my head. If I could use only one class for all three members of my team, and could only use that one team for all kinds of missions (challenge, story, exploration, and raid), I'd probably want three assault.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    Jenng
  • @Furginator err, uhmm, no. I mean I'm prepared with a legendary scout of my own if it happens but sending her into a crowd to kill 1 out of 2 or more just doesn't seem smart knowing she'll get hit on "walkers turn"
  • JohnbertJohnbert Member Posts: 192
    Warrior
    LOL bruiser not even in the poll :smiley:

Jenng
  • tammytammy Member Posts: 1,716
    Assault
    Love my hunters and assaults....only use the others for bonus stars...although I have a couple of awesome shooters...

What are bruisers?

Xoxo
    LEADER OF RETRIBUTION GUILD
    Click here to join RETRIBUTION guild