Bruiser Stun Trait

Hi,
Can someone tell me the difference between Bronze, Silver and Gold of the stun trait of Briser equipement ? It's really blur. No find info that make it clear.

Answers

• masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,511
    edited June 2016
    There is no difference, they all cause stun for 1 turn.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • atomatom Member Posts: 10
    So why have Bronze, Silver and Gold ?
    That make no sense ?????
    instead, they should just only put Gold or Bronze to avoid confusion.
    Any developper "on" to explain and confirm that there is no difference between Bronze, Silver and Gold. it would be apreciate. Thx
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    It has been confirmed many times by many players in this forum already. They will probably "fix" it with the next update.
    * I put "hero" and "heroes" in quotes for a reason.
    ** Still on a spending boycott of equipment and gas booster and gold.
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,511
    edited June 2016
    There have been lots of threads about this. You're correct, it doesn't make sense for the concussion trait to ever be gold, but there are lots of little quirks with this game. I'm sure it's on a list of items to be fixed. But in the overall scheme of things is pretty minor since bruiser's are rarely used except in outposts.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    AngieMathesonTheLostOnes
  • AmazaynAmazayn Member Posts: 522
    bruiser is completely useless since they even nerfed the class by limiting the stun. +3 lvls of walkers are immune to stun which is stupid lol! plus the traits of bruiser, regardless of silver/gold traits = 1+1 = 2 turns of stun.
  • AmazaynAmazayn Member Posts: 522
    bruiser is completely useless since they even nerfed the class by limiting the stun. +3 lvls of walkers are immune to stun which is stupid lol! plus the traits of bruiser, regardless of silver/gold traits = +2 tu
  • LonesLones Member Posts: 112
    edited June 2016
    IMHO, the only downside of the Bruiser is because they can't hit multiple targets (except charged). But they are really usefull in outpost raids.
    I usually take Bruiser along with Shooter and Assault as Raiding team. The Bruiser and Assault will stun the defenders and my Shooter will finish them off.
    And as defender team, put two Bruisers as defender, they will give your attacker a hard time.
    I once met someone who put 2 Bruisers and 1 Assault as defender and it sure was hell, as the bruiser keep stunned my survivors while the assault did the rest..
    The raid was lost because I was running out of time and my 3 raiding team end up for a long nap in the hospital for heavy injury.. Lol
    NehivaAngieMatheson
  • AthorienAthorien Member Posts: 33
    I've seen how some bruisers in outpost stun 3 turns in defensive mode. How does it work? Which combination of traits they use?
    Invader
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    @Athorien it isn't actually three turns. The three is only there if your survivors still have action points (which only happens on retaliation) left indicating the you haven't finished your move. Once your turn is over, the 2 round stun will begin.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

AthorienSlickRick
  • fistonltdfistonltd Member Posts: 149
    Gold should be 3 turns. Fix it.
    zoson
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    On the loading screen, it says "baseball bats stun." Do all Bruiser weapons stun if they don't get the kill shot?

I use my Bruiser in my Outpost, so I don't get to see him in action...
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    they all stun mizty. concussion trait extends the stun by 1 turn no matter the quality.
  • Camel56Camel56 Member Posts: 507
    edited June 2016
    On low level walkers bruisers kill regardless of weapon. The higher level walkers all weapons will stun. The high level Tanks and armored walkers take damage only, and if high enough, regular walkers as well.

I've used an all bruiser team in challenges, and they work really well. Once they don't kill or stun tanks and armored, it's time to switch to another combination.
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    Dang. Looks like I've been limiting myself to bats for no reason. Thx for setting me straight
    fistonltd
  • AthorienAthorien Member Posts: 33
    Thankyou @lmfgunnut
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    Bruisers stun armored just the same as regular walkers, level for level.
    * I put "hero" and "heroes" in quotes for a reason.
    ** Still on a spending boycott of equipment and gas booster and gold.
  • fistonltdfistonltd Member Posts: 149
    Why have grey, silver and gold if it all just extends the stun by one turn?
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    Back in the day there used to be a difference. I think some people have forgotten that was one of the first nerd done to a survivor class. It was 1,2,3 for the first month or two.
  • SmittYSmittY Member Posts: 372
    edited June 2016
    @atom In strategy, which this game requires, and in a turn based game, taking away the opponents turn stops you from damage. Taking away 2 turns becomes even powerfull. The fact that everyone gets into universal groupspeak on a general disregard for bruisers can give you an advantage when you face (as opponents say in raids) their best plan. Let them stay underrated because SShhhhhh..... The content creators and developers aren't morons. You try you like. You dont like you retire. I am Like on Bruisers and scouts for where I can purposely advange my plan. Used to hate Assaults but then figured out how to use them. Be thoughtfull. edit one hit is already 1 stun for 1 turn, the trait adds the second turn lost. Wisely a 3rd would be too powerfull for balance. The program as it is written for randomness of trait drops cant stop trait to only be silver since that rule wouldnt apply to any other traits. Am I correct content creators? @zoson @Teeceezy

• blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    edited June 2016
    IMO, a bruiser that stuns for more than 2 rounds is too powerful. Although I agree that it is stupid to have a Bronze, Silver & Gold option for this.
    Basically as @SmittY mentioned, stunning someone for 2 rounds can really screw them over. 3 rounds would likely to be deadly.
    In outposts when you have limited turns, this could turn the tides too much.
    You could also hit 1 player, next turn the next player, then the next, and they would be screwed.

The change to bruisers need to be stun resistant
    SmittYtheRealBender
  • SmittYSmittY Member Posts: 372
    @blynknz funny I was just editing to clarify exactly that!

blynknz
  • atomatom Member Posts: 10
    Ok, i guess your right but it is stupid to have a Bronze, Silver & Gold option as mention @blynknz.
    Putting the 3 options, only make confusion.
    i suggest only put it in another color (White for example).
    They should also explain it more clearly in the help bubble.
    i don't think it's hard for develloper to make it like that.
  • PicPic Member Posts: 587
    I like that idea kord
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Nice idea @Kord!
  • tammytammy Member Posts: 1,716
    That makes a lot of sense @Kord !!!!

I haven't used my bruisers since my 2nd week playing...tried them out and decided they were pointless cos they didn't kill...finally learned their usefulness by listening to guild peeps....then they nurfed them!!! Lol

I still keep them and play dress up and accessories matching games with them, but they eat as many bowls of soup as my working survivors so they really need to start earning their keep...

Hope the devs listen to you...at least @Teeceezy agrees :)

Xoxo

LEADER OF RETRIBUTION GUILD
    Click here to join RETRIBUTION guild