So now that people are ending up with outfits in duplicate...

Since NG thinks we all want multiples of same outfit from redundant bundles, maybe they should let us trade doubles For tokens as well. Since they can't get of their asses to create a new unique outfit. Lazy, boring, lame attempt...don't you guys get payed enough to actually do something unique, or is mailing it in the NG way?
@eetu @OldGoth @Teeceezy
lmfgunnut

Comments

• zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,348
    @Grinch , seems like you missed the eetu memo.

Just because you've seen the bundle before doesn't mean others have seen it or purchased it.

And lastly please see the forum rules found here especially #5.
    lmfgunnutJenng
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,034
    Would it be possible to have the game check a player's outfit collection, and if a duplicate would be purchased, then provide the gold equivalent rather than another outfit?

I opted out of the Morgan and Dale bundles because I already had the outfits and the bundle wasn't worth it to me since I did.
    Elder of ArmyofDarkness

"I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
  • Fester17Fester17 Member Posts: 665
    It's actually a different outfit, anyway. It's not the deputy uniform, even though that's what it shows when you click on the bundle.
    Elder and recruiter for FearTheDead

• FurginatorFurginator Member Posts: 97
    This is what comes to mind ...
    Check out our Guild Thread
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 2,846
    OMG! They might show up to the same fight wearing the same outfit? I think we need some pictures of who wore it better! Lol
    LadyAquilaDoTak
  • LadyNomadLadyNomad Member Posts: 10
    Just a quick question. What's up with the deadly missions? I was playing what I thought was deadly missions but I'm not getting credit for them therefore racking up the 500 gold pieces has stopped. Does anyone know whats going on with them? Thanks a bunch to anyone who answers this! ✌
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 2,846
    @LadyNomad
    They are gone! Snatched away! Will they return?! Possibly. But for now, they are no more...... Maybe NG is protecting us from ourselves with the upcoming upgrade. Maybe they are trying to save our helpless survivors. I don't know. But we shall see.......eventually. :blush:
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,348
    edited June 2016
    @LadyNomad , deadly missions were removed as of the last update. Here is the reason why it was removed.
    Jenng
  • LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    Well that's a total bummer. I actually lost 2 that I didn't want just to et names on the memorial
    Sorry it's wrong thread. I'm a first timer here. I'll get the hang of it.
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Grinch said:

... get payed ...

It's "paid"