Prison challenge overhaul?

2»

Comments

• WalkerBait_308WalkerBait_308 Member Posts: 30
    Well, I'm glad everyone else seems happy with the challenge map changes. I suppose I'm a creature of habit, and I was perfectly satisfied with them the way they were.

My biggest gripe last challenge was going into a level 20 and finding level 21 walkers already on the map with level 22s coming in on the first spawn. This change affected my star count, increased my hospital time and decreased my overall playing time as well as my interest level. I expect to run into more of the same in the Prison.
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964

Prison is - by far - the mostly played challenge. Whenever there's "prison" showing up as next challenge there's a big groan in my guild.

I don't understand - they don't like Prison yet they play it the most?
    @theRealBender
    I wasn't playing challenges back in the beginning, but I've been told that the prison was the ONLY challenge for weeks back then, so people have played it to death
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    @DoTak thank you, i get it now
    * I put "hero" and "heroes" in quotes for a reason.
    ** Still on a spending boycott of equipment and gas booster and gold.
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    No problem. I knew what she meant right away because someone in my guild has the exact same reaction to the prison challenge, lol
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    Nice changes to the maps
    Jenng
  • BorutoBoruto Member Posts: 1,118
    edited June 2016
    Fun maps indeed! Thanks NG, you guys are doing great and I'm having so much fun at challenge I have not done any outpost raids today.
    Jenng
  • gabriel_lwhgabriel_lwh Member Posts: 454
    edited June 2016
    @zoson thanks for pointing that out! I was too excited about the new changes, I must have overlooked it :smile:

IGN: Gabriel
    Member of CONQUER / THE UNINFECTED / ALEXANDRIANS
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    zoson said:

@gabriel_lwh "The Room" did have a change. Your survivors start on the tiles adjacent to the exit, whereas we used to start in the exit zone previously. I also think they added another walker to the initial spawn.

I think you're right.
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    Sweeping the cellar is so much fun. ASSAULTS ASSEMBLE!
    LadyAquilaMizTySpringChickengabriel_lwh
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    They sure work great up to a point @zoson. I really like that the walkers are not aggressive until you engage them. I'm having little trouble handling the "normal" walkers but the high level fatties are a challenge, even with overwatch and 100% interrupt. They keep backing me into the corner before I can kill them all. It's been a fun map so far.
    Hi Everyone,

I'm just very curious what star score you got so far for this Prison challenge?
    I've got 349 so far and I want to know what kind of score will be achievable from realistic point of view.
    Has anyone scored 360-370 yet?
    Thanks.
    Jenng
  • shabbashabba Member Posts: 452
    edited June 2016
    as terminus has posted a piece on lvl 30 rec handrails in her upcoming weekend event video i'm guessing people got over 370
    Jenng
    @shabba

Thanks for sharing the info.
    Man, that's insane. How in the world can she do that?
    I'm just struggling with recc level 23 now.
    Jenng
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    I've got to check out that video, @shabba, thanks for the tip. I bought the gas bundle yesterday. It helped me get to 320, but I'm pretty maxed out now.
    Jenng
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    Boruto said:

@shabba

Thanks for sharing the info.

Man, that's insane. How in the world can she do that?

I'm just struggling with recc level 23 now.

A lot of $$$....
    edited June 2016
    I see, lots of gooooooooooooooooooooooooooold!!