Loot draw: weapon & level are predetermined, traits are not (sometimes...)

JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,065
It has been brought up quite often wether the draw is predetermined or not - so wether you are going to get the same stuff if you get disconnected...

Well, yes and no.

Weapon traits are not always fixed as it seems so I went from “yay, might have a use for that one“ to “dang, more scrap crap“. Assault weapon without any kind of cone - yeah, no, thanks... And “of course“ trying to disconnect manually didn't change anything. So... Whatever. ;)

That I got videos to watch second time around didn't help much, either. :p

Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
DLichOneLessTitan

Comments

• DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    Awesome post. Thank you for sharing this. This is good to know.

I'm liking that you shared this, not that it happened to you.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    OneLessTitan
  • RapaxRapax Member Posts: 256
    I found myself in the same situation! I think that the rewards are predetermined from the start.
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,065
    @DLich
    Got it. ;)

I am just glad it was only a rare and not an epic or even legendary. Rares I draw often enough and my guys are only level 14 so far anyway (just upgraded them).

@Rapax
    I think so and thought that would include traits. It was interesting that it doesn't at least in this particular case.

BTW after being disconnected I was thrown back to the last move of the final turn. Just moved my gal to the safety zone so I didn't do anything differently either... And loot was the same except for the weapon traits.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.