Weekend event discussion (increased gold/silver crates)

2»

Comments

• LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    Teeceezy said:

No token system for gear in 1.10, no.

Lightfeet said:

@Teeceezy Is there a hidden BUT at the end of your sentence? ;) (i.e. a token system for gear in the pipeline for 1.11, 1.12 ...)

@Teeceezy @OldGoth An answer to this question might lead to more ppl opening their wallets and buying the currently offered armor bundle. ;)

• personlllpersonlll Member Posts: 79
    It's hard for us cheapskates to take advantage of this event when the ability to view videos for extra unlocks is taken away.
    Invader
  • WahooDawgWahooDawg Member Posts: 470
    Are the "formerly known as deadly" missions paying off this weekend? Or should I stick with XP side missions? Thanks in advance! This forum has been a huge help to my game!
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    WahooDawg said:

Are the "formerly known as deadly" missions paying off this weekend?

The only payout of "the formerly known as deadly" missions are the bundles that you have to buy...and of course the payout is not on the gamers side :wink:

The chances to get good stuff are discreased in order to buy it...
    I hear ya. I miss my deadlies! At least I got past 500 before they were removed (an accidentally OCD number - 1,234).
    LadyAquila
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    @WahooDawg I recommend you do the XP (or food) exploration missions rather than the formerly deadlies. I tested them out with a 24 gas booster and the rewards are no better than in the XP and food rund (which have the added mission reward).
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    DoTak
    Thanks! I appreciate the advice. Was hoping the Weekend Event might make them worthwhile again.
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    Lightfeet said:

Teeceezy said:

No token system for gear in 1.10, no.

Lightfeet said:

@Teeceezy Is there a hidden BUT at the end of your sentence? ;) (i.e. a token system for gear in the pipeline for 1.11, 1.12 ...)

@Teeceezy @OldGoth An answer to this question might lead to more ppl opening their wallets and buying the currently offered armor bundle. ;)

OldGoth already answered this. They are designing a (different) system to further upgrade your gear, but they will not finish & release it until they see how the survivor leveling system works out. They can never tell you exactly when something will be released before they've even made it. They can't even tell you when 1.10 will be released until Apple approves it.
    Back from 2016 :p
  • LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    @theRealBender I didn't ask to get a clear information about when such a system might come and I already noticed the comment of @OldGoth that they are discussing about a new system for equipment as well, but the answer of @Teeceezy "No token system for gear in 1.10, no." leaves room for speculations about whether they are further progressed in the equipment topic and whether a tooken system is in the Pipeline for a future update already.

As mentioned in my earlier post already an answer to this question might lead to further sales of the currently offered armor bundle.
  • aHolzmanaHolzman Member Posts: 2
    I am getting fewer chances at gold and silver crates then I normally get. Great idea for a weekend event if it actually worked....smh
    Invader
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    I'm doing some data collection on this, will publish later or send to @OneLessTitan if he's doing something bigger.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
  • keparks71keparks71 Member Posts: 12
    I'm only getting between 1-3 mostly silver crates....sometimes none....with no option to watch a vid to pick 3 more. So with my choice of three...I've found only a few today. :(