'Handrails' Level 26 recommended

Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,395
2 interrupt shooters , 1 interrupt warrior. Raider behavior makes or breaks this after the first move , the hunter staying or moving to the top gives you the best chance,. Good luck folks :)

BorutoAnnette578PR0DJirishmob

Comments

• shabbashabba Member Posts: 452
    lucky on the dodge at the end :)
    Japes87
  • BorutoBoruto Member Posts: 1,118
    @Japes87

Excellent move on your part. Let me try this on level 24 recommended. So far, I've got 357 and I can get 360 if I make this work.
    Thanks.
    Japes87
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,395
    @Boruto no worries and good luck , after getting up past 24 I started just fleeing if things looked bad so only 1 survivor needed the ER
    Boruto
  • lioncheeterlioncheeter Member Posts: 63
    Wow,well played for sure
    A friend just watched it and told me the cat was meowing In the background haha . Srry. Wish the screen recorder app let me put music or something on instead of microphone :/
    Here's a not-so-smooth run at level 30 recommended

tembelDLich
    @Japes87

Great job, congrats.
    I'm still struggling with level 24 because I moved my survivor at upper left too soon to lower area causing several walkers to move toward to my 2 remaining survivors. Also it makes not to kill level 30 scout but to just escape from him. Thanks, I'll try it again.
    Japes87
    Okay, just got 2 more stars from level 24.
    Japes87
  • walkerslayer88walkerslayer88 Member Posts: 38
    @Japes87 their is an option in settings to turn the mic off if you are using az recorder on android
    Japes87
  • TerminatesTerminates Content Creator Posts: 934

Have fun next reset!!! <3

Need some visual stimulation?
    Click HERE to view my Youtube channel. Watch for quick updates and early announcements regarding our beloved TWD NML game.
    Join the EH family and party with me!
    ant
    edited June 2016
    @Terminates your videos have been my motivation for a long time now , very skillfully done , using the savior scout to get your guy out trouble there was well played :)

I'm really hoping they re worked a few slaughterhouse missions so there's something to go for high level, we will see

@walkerslayer88 thank you , for some reason mine has the option but won't turn off the mic , I even bucked up for the paid version of app and still nothing
    Terminates