Am l crazy?

limeyjohnlimeyjohn Member Posts: 215
I am hoping that with the upcoming update that you will get more tokens for retiring higher level survivors
That being said all of my current ones were maxed out, decided to buy a few one radio call ones and start leveling them up a bit hoping this is the case
Is this a good idea or as post title says am l crazy ?

Comments

• IllbrainerIllbrainer Member Posts: 461
    edited June 2016
    Mmmh, no idea!

What this game taught me, is having patience. So I wont make any calls until I read the posts of the smart users and make a decision then. Just my 2 mil. €

When was release date again?
    Leader of WEIRDnDEADLY! Keep Guild Weird!
    Member of the Empty Memorial Club- Elite Survivalist
    Founder of the Lucille Level 18 Club
    manicornlimeyjohn
  • limeyjohnlimeyjohn Member Posts: 215
    @Illbrainer no word on release day yet mate
    Illbrainer
  • IllbrainerIllbrainer Member Posts: 461
    @limeyjohn

Was supposed to be a joke. I check forum every minute for announcement ;-)

But thanks anyway. All the best for your plan!
    Leader of WEIRDnDEADLY! Keep Guild Weird!
    Member of the Empty Memorial Club- Elite Survivalist
    Founder of the Lucille Level 18 Club
    limeyjohn
  • @limeyjohn if you decide your crazy, (like myself), then the funny farm would love to have you.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face"
    Mike Tyson
    limeyjohn
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    You can hedge your bets. Max out some survivors and save radios for a bunch of calls after 1.10 releases.
    * I put "hero" and "heroes" in quotes for a reason.
    ** Still on a spending boycott of equipment and gas booster and gold.
    limeyjohn
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    @limeyjohn I'm sure I fit the crazy bill lol but since the news of the update I have saved up 8 rare hunters 1 common 1 epic and AMAZINGLY my first LEGENDARY HUNTER lol Due to OCD impatience or the LONGING to have a legendary hunter I can not save phones so instaed I devised a master plan to save hunters lto trade in for tokens to upgrade me a legendary hunter lol in doing so I finally got my elusive leg hunter. I'm very anxious to see just how close my epic hunter gets to becoming legendary after upgrading her with the tokens from all these hunters. I'm hoping pretty close but have my doubts lol but at least it will be a step in that direction
    limeyjohn