Luck or critical chance?

capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,438
I have 2 identical guns. The difference are the lower traits. What you consder best? Luck or critical chance 10%?
"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.

Comments

• limeyjohnlimeyjohn Member Posts: 215
    Most people swear by luck mate, in particular if you can stack it with your survivor traits
    capibara
  • jose3653jose3653 Member Posts: 7
    critical chance over luck on WEAPONS always. it stacks with luck survivor trait
    capibaraggbats
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,065
    Critical chance is helpful on the lower levels where you can actually kill a walker or saviour but useless at the higher levels. Luck is the universal trait that can help other traits, especially dodge which is your only defense against walkers and saviors above level 21. Good luck either way.
    gabriel_lwhcapibaraOvidmikel
  • PapacasPapacas Member Posts: 416
    Luck any day of the week. Critical is nice but it only affects some shots, whereas luck afects that and things like dodge, which is ofc huge.
    capibara
  • DCBMETDCBMET Member Posts: 392
    @jose3653
    Don't 2 luck traits stack together?
    capibara
  • SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634
    I'd take luck for sure.

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!
    capibara
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,438
    Lol ...next time i will open a pool. There are very differents points of view! ;)
    Thanks @limeyjohn @jose3653 @NCDawgFan @Papacas @Rubberelemental @SlayerSect
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • PapacasPapacas Member Posts: 416
    @capibara yeah, each to his ir her own, right?
    capibara
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    edited July 2016
    There are different views and there are wrong answers. We are talking about weapons guys. Lucky on your rifle will not help you Dodge more. To really answer the rodent's question we need to know the other traits. What else on that weapon can benefit from the Lucky? Is there Destructive on the one with Critical? Which Survivors with Lucky would you equip these weapons? These are to be considered with your play style and objectives.
    * I put "hero" and "heroes" in quotes for a reason.
    ** Still on a spending boycott of equipment and gas booster and gold.
    capibara
    @theRealBender those rodents'gun are two identicals weapons except for the first trait

• theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    edited July 2016
    The one is difficult because they look identical. The silver Lucky on the one gun is giving you the same 10% extra critical chance as the one with the Accurate trait.

The question is whether there are other chance rolls involved in an attack that would benefit from Lucky on the weapon.

IMO the Accurate trait is really only a big deal when it appears alongside Lucky on a weapon. Otherwise I would rather have the Lucky. Imagine lvl 5 Sure Shot & Lucky on a survivor using a weapon with gold Accurate & Lucky ;)
    * I put "hero" and "heroes" in quotes for a reason.
    ** Still on a spending boycott of equipment and gas booster and gold.
    capibara
    edited July 2016
    Nice point of view @theRealBender thanks! :)
    Pic