Surviver Traits

2»

Comments

• mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    Yup...

If I was on a German of French or Sloblovian Board, I'd look like a 6th grade dropout ...

It's not easy for them....

@Japes87 have fun killin da undead...

( and get some good chests )

mongo911
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

Japes87Jenng
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    edited June 2016
    @Jenng...

I May type good...

But, I have the attention span of a 10th grade boy, suffering the torments of puberty...

And the anger issues of a 2ed grader...

As far as " looks / handsome " ...

The closest I get to satisfaction... is when the I use my " hand on some part of my body "

Kinda pitiful, huh...

Sigh...

Oops back on topic...

I wish survivor had more human traits...

Phew...
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

JenngMizTy
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    I heard that Mathematician is going to be a new survivor trait. It collects data & produces statistics with 5-15% accuracy. I'm gonna start a thread to demand that Poet be added immediately
    LadyAquilaJenngDLich
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    In 24 hours (or less) we should all know for sure. ;)

I'm hoping that a current gold trait will correspond to a new level 5 trait and that those upgraded survivors that we have are still mostly upgraded. I'm also hoping that my silver level traits will now be level 3 and that I can upgrade them to level 5 as well. That would seem to make sense with the idea that when all traits have been leveled up to a 5, the survivor can be promoted to the next class.
    MizTyggbatsJenngtheRealBender