Please allow us to filter by class on the Select a Team screen.

zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
Right now when you go a mission, if you want to swap out your guys there is no way to filter your survivors.

It would make it a lot easier to find the survivor you want if you could filter by class like you can on the Choose a Survivor screen.
And while not a direct solution to the item management problems the game suffers from, it would help reduce the time needed to swap items around from this screen as well.
DanaADjSTEAMtheRealBenderSpringChickensolventdangerkitty24

Comments

• theblueboxthebluebox Member Posts: 807
    I am reviving an old thread. I was going to come on and make a new thread, but look at that! Someone already had the same idea I do.

We can sort by survivor class when viewing our lineup in camp, but we have to scroll through all to find who we want when making an attack. I know I want to go in with 1 shooter and 2 hunters. Scrolling past the warriors and assaults to find a fresh shooter is annoying.
    zoson[Deleted User]solvent
  • bumshoebumshoe Member Posts: 322
    A revamp on selection would be nice. At very least if you scrolled through the list to select one then should stick at here you left off as not to reset to start of list thus scroll through them all again

Or simply make team options. So can save teams and just go that route.
    When soft cap comes I quit the game.
  • KYZRKYZR Member Posts: 7
    Bumping - this is exactly what I was going to come make a suggestion for. It was also covered in this very nice-long list of suggestions: http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/9079/long-list-of-ideas
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    How about an option that will only show you survivors currently available for a mission (so not those in the outpost, in training or in hospital)?

Also it would be nice to be able to select to only see all that are available for training when opening training grounds.

Ideally sorted by class (at least I think that would be ideal).

Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    mcbkhicks
  • SpringChickenSpringChicken Member Posts: 145
    +1 for this idea
  • solventsolvent Member Posts: 83
    Filtering by class when choosing a team is a feature I've been waiting to see in the game.
    +1
    1. >500K walkers
    2. >24.5K survivors
    3. because it was either them or me
    #BBG #1000000stars #killemall #happyhunting
    (can we have our in-game kill stats back soon pls?)
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    +1
    There is a lot in this game that needs less tapping to get done.
    Back from 2016 :p
    mcbkhicks
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    Defiantly want this!
  • mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member Posts: 686
    @Jaden
    i was gonna say the same why have the ppl in hospitol, training, outpost even in the list +1 to this
  • rockhyraxrockhyrax Member Posts: 10
    Whereas previously I could accept responsibility through having a lot of survivors for all the scrolling I had to do, given that everyone has a large camp due to the presence of heroes, I really believe a filter is needed.
    Norhing fancy - just a bar of icons at the top, as found on the survivor management screen.
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    @rockhyrax
    This is coming with Update 2.3
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    rockhyrax
This discussion has been closed.