Feels like Christmas Eve

Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
I think I like this game too much.. can't even sleep excited about what the update will bring tomorrow .. so many unanswered questions , I hope it's a nice Christmas and not the horrifying one with the dead cat and crazy aunt @Governator shared with us ;)
SwtdstnyBorutoOvidmikelTheLostOnesOneLessTitanIllbrainerMystiqueGovernator

Comments

• epretepret Member Posts: 9
    Sleep! or i will haunt you.. im everywhere!
    The only Swede in the Eh family, These Canadians man.. I want backup.. please help?
    Applications email [email protected] <-- Keep a Scandinavian Company.. Friendly Banter with the Canadians.. Check, Hockey Banter with the Canadians.. Check (I never win, they are to many!)
    BorutoOneLessTitan
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    Lmao @epret random guild members coming out of the woodwork :)
    epret
  • BorutoBoruto Member Posts: 1,118
    Haha, I'm a night owl and I just saw the maintenance notification while I was doing challenges.
    No game, time to go bed then.
    Let's hope we have a wonderful Christmas!
    Ovidmikel
    The stockings are hung by the chimney with care , in hopes that NG will make the token system fair .. night @Boruto !
    BorutoTheLostOnesOneLessTitanMystique
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    @Japes87 I too am laying awake counting the minutes lol I maxed out my mators today all I have left to upgrade is the xp tent and the walker pit I have 8 rare hunters 1 uncommon and an epic hunter of need be to retire for tokens . I'm hoping that will be enough tokens to upgrade 1 of my epic hunters to legendary . It won't be long now and I'll find out hopefully . Lol
    Japes87OneLessTitan
    @Ovidmikel @Japes87

One of our Christmas wish has been granted.
    @eetu is active again as of now.

Japes87OneLessTitan
    @Boruto yes sir the maintenance announcement has been made hopefully it will only take an hour as planned and we'll have a BUG free update biting my fingernails in anticipation lol
    BorutoJapes87OneLessTitan
    edited June 2016
    @Ovidmikel

How did you do last Prison challenge?
    I got 359 stars in my first challenge as a guild member.
    Japes87
    @Boruto congrats I'm sure you're guild was glad to have you join them I want to say 339 may have been 329 . I didn't get to push this one as much as I wanted to especially the hand rails map I really enjoy playing the saviors off the walkers . You've gone from outpost wrecker to star gatherer lol. Beating those hi lvls is alot of fun
    BorutoOneLessTitan
    @boruto. By the way I finally pulled my first leg hunter talking about being like Christmas lol
    BorutoOneLessTitan
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    Be careful what you wish for...

BorutoJapes87OneLessTitan
    edited June 2016
    @Ovidmikel

Congrats. Welcome to leg hunter club. :)
    I'm very sure that a lot of players in outpost are very happy that Hunter_DK is not active in the outpost recently. ;)
    OvidmikelOneLessTitan
    @Boruto no doubt alot of outpost rest easier now . The name hunter-dk stikes fear in the hearts of all outpost defenders lol
    @DarkFae

Please give us your blessing, DarkFae.

OneLessTitan
    @Boruto

I don't think I can manage a blessings but I will cross my fingers, arms, legs and eyes and hope for the best :p
    BorutoOneLessTitan
    @Ovidmikel

I even found out that 2 of my guild member's outposts got raided by me right before I join them.
    What an awkward moment. haha
    OvidmikelJapes87OneLessTitan
    @DarkFae don't cross your eyes too long or they will stay like that , my gramma told me
    [Deleted User]BorutoOneLessTitan
    edited June 2016
    @Boruto I'm sure they are happy to have you as an aly now lol. The good thing is now with the gas boost you can play the challenges and raid while you're waiting out the cool off times A guild mate was saying today how he raided someone's outpost that the survivors were low lvl but when the walkers were maxed out and creamed him lol he's only has lvl 15 survivors I smiled and thought ummmmm is that ole @slickrick or boruto lol
    BorutoOneLessTitan
    @Japes87

I just hope everyone took @bgbelden 's advice and took screen caps of your camp and everything in it. If all goes well and at the very least then it will be interesting to be able to compare what was with what you end up with and at the very worst they can serve as proof you are not lying when you go crying to support for help latter...
    OneLessTitan
    I didn't know @bgbelden said anything about that .. Doesn't surprise me tho , he's a smart dude... I've been telling my guild the same for 3 days tho, here's what i wrote in announcements earlier
  • limeyjohnlimeyjohn Member Posts: 215
    Sniff...... Got to leave for work in a bit...... No wifi ..... Sniff, will have to wait until l get home to do update..... Sniff
    Japes87OneLessTitanOvidmikel
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    @Japes87 -- Looks like we need an Announcement in the Announcements Thread to Announce that all Announcers read the previous Announcements. LoL.

Japes87
    An announcement within an announcement within an announcement.. awesome @OneLessTitan !
    The only Swede in the Eh family, These Canadians man.. I want backup.. please help?
    Applications email [email protected] <-- Keep a Scandinavian Company.. Friendly Banter with the Canadians.. Check, Hockey Banter with the Canadians.. Check (I never win, they are to many!)
    OneLessTitan
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    Shame he didn't announce it first though.......
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    epret
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    edited June 2016
    @epret -- I'm hoping to get a conversation started with you and @Japes87 on as many platforms as possible. GroupMe. Check. NG Forum. Check. SnapChat me, my username is HorsiestOfCocks...see you soon!
    Lol..you forgot Twitter
    @Japes87

I took almost 100 screeners. Would be nice if they were for reference only but will have to wait and see on that one.
    Japes87
    @OneLessTitan unfortunately i dont use Twitter, Snapchat.. so youll have to bare with me with the platforms i have! ;D
    The announcementwas just announced by the announcer that announced they will be going under maintenance soon announcement
    Japes87