Got gold for completed deadlies in update

124»

Comments

• DuckDuck Member Posts: 119
    @Garret What do you meen with this?
    "the only reward I received with the update is the 100 +/- gold when I updated the game."
  • GarretGarret Member Posts: 135
    When I updated the game I received approximately 100 gold. I can't remember the exact number that I got before the update but I have some screenshots
    Aha okey, for the deadlies!? I thought IT was like à upgrading bonus.. :) I feel sick, maybe I got Goldrush? Hahaha
  • _wendy__wendy_ Member Posts: 171
    Thanks for the extra gold this morning!!!
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    Spend it before they reclaim it..... ;)
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    ggbats
    noone asked them, but I should try.
    I lost 4survivors trying to win this trophy.

the screenshots provided have the date that each one was taken.

notice the amount of gold and you shall see what I mean.

the day before the update I had 1407 gold, tomorrow 1595. keep in mind that I earned 45 gold these two days from the quests I had.
    as you can see, I dont claim the guild rewards too.

@mods, an answer would be welcome, your absence is frustrating.
    I am sure that you can see whether I have claimed this rewards or not. feel free to investigate my account in order to see .

• blackiguanablackiguana Member Posts: 258
    I got 400 gold. I think
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,441
    @Garret , welcome to the forum, you need to click claim to get the gold.
    Japes87
    edited June 2016
    thanks @zbot , I 've been here in a while.

yes I know, about the claim button.
    the thing is that before the update I had 10 unclaimed rewards, and after the update I got left with 9, approximately 100 gold have been added to the gold icon on the top right and the one unclaimed that I lost was the "complete 500 deadly missions".

so, instead of 500, approximately 100 gold have been added to the top right of the sceen.
    @Garret , I understand the issue now, most likely when 500 deadly missions was removed the achievement was also removed, please submit an in game support request. Support handles all the compensation issues.
    @zbot , could you please tell me how I submit an in game support request?
    @Garret , sent you a PM with instructions.
  • LibertyJaneLibertyJane Member Posts: 8
    edited July 2016
    Thanks for the gold top up :)
  • luv2wanderluv2wander Member Posts: 70
    I completed 274 deadly missions. I think I got 53 gold for it. I did not get any more gold today. So still short 221 gold.
  • ShoogShoog Member Posts: 18
    Received an additional 164 gold today to add to my 30-something from yesterday. It probably equals out to the 204 deadly missions I completed, idk, wish I had screenied yesterday's hand out.
    Duck said:

It's def fun for everyone who got 401 extra! But where is the justice in that, really!?
    I understand that it's a mistake but I don't feel that just fly with it it's the solution!
    I want justice, give everyone 401 extra if you can't undo!
    @Teeceezy @OldGoth

How about this?

The support came back to me, but I still don't got any gold..
    And a have seen a very player friendly bug, but I'll keep that one too my self and my guildmates until I've got my gold! :D
  • LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    @Duck You most probably are talking about the cheap upgrade costs for a few chars. It's well known.
    @Lightfeet Maybe I do, or maybe I dont..
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    Duck said:

It's def fun for everyone who got 401 extra! But where is the justice in that, really!?
    I understand that it's a mistake but I don't feel that just fly with it it's the solution!
    I want justice, give everyone 401 extra if you can't undo!

Those that got extra did more than 500 deadly missions. Why shouldn't they get extra?

limeyjohn
    @LadyAquila Because they already claimed the 500gold? I'm pretty sure you too would react if you were on the other side. But like a wrote I'm happy for you guys who got it, it was only a mistake from ng. And I'd left it behind me now.