QUADTRIPLE XP! SWIMMING IN XP EVENT!

General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,461
edited July 2016 in Video Vault
Hey guys come and watch me GET SWIMMING IN XP!

http://www.mobcrush.com/PainWalkerRoyale

DLichIllbrainer

Comments

• DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    Great walk through!! I enjoyed watching you play!!

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    General_Pain
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,461
    edited June 2016
    @DLich Thank you man! It's going on my channel soon in 2 videos

1- Walkthrough
    2- Burning radios for class tokens!!

@zbot @Teeceezy On a second thought can you not close it as I will be updating it every time I go Live!
    DLich
    LIVE again! Come watch me
    Come and watch me announce the new weekend event
    NoggerJippel
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    Whats the point of this thread?

Can´t see an anouncement...
  • maylifebemaylifebe Member Posts: 58
    edited July 2016
    You host your videos on a platform that only offer playback in Flash.
    Flash is no longer supported by most major browsers for security reasons.
    You might push for them (mobcrush) to support html5 videos.
    For now, I will not be watching them.

Also, event is 2X tomatoes (which was revealed by another content creator which posted its content on youtube).
    Source:
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    Nice event, shame about the music....↑↑↑ ;)
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    TerminatestheRealBender
  • PR0DJPR0DJ Member Posts: 834
    edited July 2016
    @maylifebe I think if you share a video of another content creator - it's more appropriate to do like this: July 8th-10th Weekend Event Announcement by @Terminates :wink:
    Terminates
  • TerminatesTerminates Content Creator Posts: 934
    @PR0DJ Ding!! I heard my name lol ;)

Need some visual stimulation?
    Click HERE to view my Youtube channel. Watch for quick updates and early announcements regarding our beloved TWD NML game.
    Join the EH family and party with me!
    @Neil_J lolol My awesome kpop music!! <3

Click HERE to view my Youtube channel. Watch for quick updates and early announcements regarding our beloved TWD NML game.
    edited July 2016

@Neil_J lolol My awesome kpop music!! <3</p>

yeah, it was somewhat cognitive dissonance: ....this badass ambient background sound and *BOOM* Announcement *BOOM* Next Event! and........ whaaat, why this song? =) :wink:
    @PR0DJ That's just me trying to be cute lol ;)

PR0DJ
  • maylifebemaylifebe Member Posts: 58
    PR0DJ said:

@maylifebe I think if you share a video of another content creator - it's more appropriate to do like this: July 8th-10th Weekend Event Announcement by @Terminates :wink:

And why is that?
    What I shared was the source of what I was claiming. The forum auto-embedded the url. It was not my intention to embed it. Browsing Terminates' thread is a nightmare. You got comments from every video uploaded. Would make a lot more sense if there was one thread per video.

I would much prefer just read that announcement from teeceezy, but his post wasn't in the announcements forum.

Ending my participation in this discussion here because it's starting to feel like thread-jacking.
    PR0DJ
    maylifebe said:

Would make a lot more sense if there was one thread per video

Agree.
    @maylifebe I will start that then ;)

I was told by Mods we can just make one thread so we can avoid clutter in the Video Vault section of the forum. But if each event having its own thread is more user friendly on the eye, I will gladly try that next time ;)

Hope you have a fantastic day! Please don't feel like you are being thread-jacked....I am happy you posted my video and I want to thank you for being part of the forums :)

<3

PR0DJDLich[Deleted User]xyz
    maylifebe said:

And why is that?

I said: I think. I didn't say: you should.
    You can do whatever you want.

Anyway it was better to share youtube video anyhow you want, because I didn't see announcement on @painclasher channel. Just saw him doing something with his keyboard LOL.
    @painclasher Why like this?)

(btw it's not necessary to dig into comments on @Terminates thread - I've found it in very first message of the thread).

I was told by Mods we can just make one thread so we can avoid clutter in the Video Vault section of the forum. But if each event having its own thread is more user friendly on the eye, I will gladly try that next time ;)<3</p>

I think updating first message in the thread - is ok enough if mods said that only one is allowed.
    And link to the channel like @painclasher did and just bumping every time - also way to do it. Except we need to see actual announcement when we go there.))

PS. Vote for Bundle already =)
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    edited July 2016
    @painclasher I believe did what the content creators do in the video vault; reused this thread as it was originally a viewing of him playing the church episode. It wasn't a YouTube video per say (which most content creators link in their thread on the video vault) but rather a link to view him playing the church episide live the day it came out via done other streaming service.

It looks a though he decided to "recycle" this thread as an invitation to check out the video vault to see terminates video about the upcoming weekend event and thus that's where the confusion came from.

Crisis averted!!

And @Terminates great job on the videos as always :)

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    @DLich Thank you!!! I love your Deadpool pic, by the way lol ;)

DLichPR0DJ
    edited July 2016
    @PRODJ @DLich I announced the weekend event at exactly 8PM Helsinki time on my livestream.

However I ended the stream 10min after and my thread title was "ANNOUNCING WEEKEND EVENT NOW" or something like that and I don't see the point of keeping this title since I wasn't streaming anymore✌

Also the announcement came on Wednesday and you guys were expecting it on Thursday. So I wanted to bring your attention to the video vault section.

P.S I will still update this thread when I go live
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited July 2016
    I like the one weekend announcement thread per CC and I don't have a problem with them recycling the thread title.

@painclasher I have said this before and I hope you think I'm fair because I do compliment you too but this time I got to say you shouldn't be making a thread that says hey come to my other thread (this thread has had several renames and at one point that might as well have been the title)....it smells of SPAM and you should be setting a good example for others. Based on the sub forum descriptions it would seem that this one needs to be in video vault anyway but I get it you want to make sure you are heard but that doesn't mean screw the rules either.
    @Shut_Up I don't see your point? I am not promoting any threads. This is my thread for live streams and I update it everytime I got live. Now I did bring people' attention to the video vault section but never promoted a thread in particular.
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    I can't use the quote feature right now but that part about "now I did bring people's attention to the video vault section" that's exactly my point and what I'm talking about. Changing the title of this thread to something to the effect of the weekend announcement is up in the video vault could be considered by some as a form of spamming and screaming for attention. No need to split hairs on this.
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    I don't really need a video to say what the weekend event is
    A simple line of text in announcements is fine
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    Bump as a reminder that the weekend event is 2x food.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.