Why upgrade the cell tower now?

iced1979iced1979 Member Posts: 65
Since all the survivor can be upgraded to the max lvl anyway it doesnt make sense to upgrade the tower. I at least dont c the point

Comments

• LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    The only advantage is that any survivors that you keep (instead of trading in for tokens) will start out at a higher possible level. It's a very minor advantage. I would drop the radio tower to a low priority now.
    mas_killerScorpio_CROtheRealBenderJenng
  • SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634
    I would agree with @LadyAquila unless you are looking for keepers, the starting level doesn't really matter for tokens.

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!
    JBreeze38
  • JBreeze38JBreeze38 Member Posts: 103
    Cell tower is borderline obsolete at this point
  • RealOneRealOne Member Posts: 14
    The higher your tower the better the survivors you call in and more possible tokens.
  • SpacemanSpiffSpacemanSpiff Member Posts: 634
    Upgraded radio tower can (and has) given lvl 17 survivors. That can potentially make a big difference if you opt to keep survivor because then it's less resources/time when the starting is already lvl 17.
    But I agree it's not likely a priority for most.
    [Deleted User]
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    RealOne said:

The higher your tower the better the survivors you call in and more possible tokens.

Nope. Except for the first few levels which opens up the 15 radio call.
    Levels do not affect the number of tokens received & the radio tent level does not affect the rarity of survivors
    gabriel_lwhJAZZZMANFLWill