New "full supplies" bundles!

SpipmanSpipman Member Posts: 220
NG we need new "full supplies" bundles, please!
Fester17LightfeetjacobwiedhattheRealBenderPimpOfTheDeadmcbkhicksEL34xyz

Comments

• PimpOfTheDeadPimpOfTheDead Member Posts: 654
    I concur
    mcbkhicks
  • LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    @Spipman Why should they give us a new bundle with full supplies? There was (or is, if you didn't buy 'em all by now) one for each class. That's sufficient imho as it would make the game very boring, if you would be able to buy supply bundles again and again. You would max. out all your buildings nearly immediately after each update and would be left without a goal.

As Long as we don't get a new class, which may be the case in the near future taking into account that there is a flag for a new "hidden" class in the survivor overview there is no real reason to create a new bundle with full supplies.

That's my opinion. May the witch-hunt begin. ;)
    [Deleted User]
  • SpipmanSpipman Member Posts: 220
    @Lightfeet call me mad but I pay for bundles that I like, because I really fancy this game buddy. I didn't ask for class bundles, but clearly for full supplies bundles...I could have agreed with you, but it's all about time...I really spent a lot of time daily for this game and I like to go forward all the time...So, by having the "problem" of collecting a great amount of supplies, I will almost "never" level up my survivors at 19 level...that's something I wouldn't like to happen.