No new quest?

Today I didn't receive a new quest and it's 3 hours later by now than when I normally got one.

Anyone else?
Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.

Comments

• masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,512
    I got mine. :neutral:
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,065
    Hm, strange...

I trashed a quest yesterday and still had one I wanted to trash, today. Trash bin reappeared when it should have, also got a replacement - but no new quest.

Maybe it has something to do with me still having a quest (though that would not be normal, either)?

Did you still have one when you got the new one, @masmith93 ?

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    Yes. I had kill no walkers, then I got get 15 challenge stars. I trashed the kill no walkers quest and got a shooter quest.
  • JulialiciousJulialicious Member Posts: 193
    same here, no new quest :(
    Julia - "the puppet master - the secret leader of the council!!!" =D

Retired Leader of Sisters Family

• kincardkincard Member Posts: 1
    No new quest for me either.
    Okay, that's the only theory I had for why you got one @masmith93 and I haven't, but... Anyway... Seems to be another bug... :/

@Teeceezy

• NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    edited June 2016
    You have to be able to fill the conditions for the quest : generally that means have 3 chars of each class. So if you only have 0-2 chars of a class you won't get that quest for the day.
    Btw that's why in another thread I was asking for a timer, so there would be some type of notification that there wasnt a quest given and the quest timer was reset.
    I have always gotten a quest every day - this is the first time there was none. So I was pretty sure it was a bug. :/

This condition thing sounds rather stupid IMHO because if I have three bruisers and get a bruiser quest but am not going to play it I can trash it and get a replacement.

I was under the impression that if you don't have 3 of one type you simply get another quest. Would make more sense especially since at the beginning you are unlikely to have 3 of a class but still get quests every day.

Of course this would be the explanation besides of a bug since I don't have three scouts (yet... if it's true, I guess I need to fill up another slot with a survivor I won't use to get a quest I will probably not play so I can trash it and get a replacement instead of losing a quest... :/ ).

@Julialicious @kincard
    What about you? Any survivor class you don't have 3 of?

I don't have 3 bruisers or scouts.
    Ovidmikellmfgunnut
  • gabriel_lwhgabriel_lwh Member Posts: 454
    1. I received mine today (Use an All-Assault team)
    2. Deleted "Complete Story Missions" and received "Do Not Kill Any Walkers"

Seems to be working normally for me.

IGN: Gabriel
    Member of CONQUER / THE UNINFECTED / ALEXANDRIANS
    Logged in today at 6 am and had a new quest.

Used to get them at 11 pm so I got my quest 7 hours later than usual for some reason. Maybe a new schedule...

• The_Vengeful_1The_Vengeful_1 Member Posts: 102
    Still haven't recieved mine. Should've gotten it 3+ hours ago.
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    No quest showing at all in my game right now
    Should have had something there by now

• lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    I always assumed that you just got a different quest if you didn't have the use 3 XYZ, but it could explain times in the past when I've not received a quest. I've had 3 of everything for a long time, but I've not always gotten a new quest everyday (long past) so that may have been the explanation.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

• I have 3 of every class and do not receive a quest every day. I avg 3-4 a week period.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face"
    Mike Tyson
    I assumed we should get a quest every 24 hours because that's how it used to be for me...

So getting quests is about being lucky, too? Huh...

I have one quest now, but I did not earlier today
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    I get them every 24 hours now....but, if you don't check your quest when it pops up, the 24 timer doesn't start until you are at least notified, so if you don't log in for 48 hours, you'll only get 1 quest instead of 2.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

gabriel_lwh
    I should have more than one then since I am on many hours each day?
    [Deleted User]
  • I'm on every day several times. Just because someone else gets a quest daily, doesn't mean we all do.
    Others can get 15 radio's a day, not everyone does.
    I also got got 1 gold for every deadly I did, not everyone has.......yet
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face"
    Mike Tyson
    EL34xyz
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    The quests are supposed to be daily? I might get 3 a week.
    [Deleted User]
    I log on daily, I got quests daily, I supposed they were to be daily.

Seems I was just lucky until now and can only hope to remain lucky and get one at 6 am each morning now. :p

Just some sort of delay today for me
    I did end up getting a quest later in the day