Highest XP / Closest to 100

DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,530
Figured we'd see just how much XP can be generated with the 100 soft cap.

Please feel free to post below screen shots of your "best" XP under 100 kills.

Since I believe it's impossible to attain 35K XP with this kill cap as so many seem to think it is let's play this game together and see who has the highest XP under 100 kills. Since I don't expect people to count their kills and want to encourage you to play up to 110 kills will be accepted... once you notice your only getting 1 XP per kill just end and post screen shot.

I'll start it off.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
| My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'

Comments

• MovadoMovado Member Posts: 863
    edited June 2016
    I stopped because I thought was already around/close 100, even though my survivors weren't hurt at all. I think we can all get over +35k xp in under 100 kills.
    DLich
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited June 2016
    Are you kidding? Doing XP mission recommended level 19 only gives you only 200 more XP in mission rewards?
  • LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    @Shut_Up Recommended lvl for exporation missions is lvl18.
  • gabriel_lwhgabriel_lwh Member Posts: 454
    @Lightfeet Mission reward for XP exploration missions at recommended level 18 is 5,300XP. At level 19, seems like it only increased by 200XP?

IGN: Gabriel
    Member of CONQUER / THE UNINFECTED / ALEXANDRIANS
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    @Lightfeet It isn't based on highest survivor anymore?
  • bumshoebumshoe Member Posts: 322
    Meh cap sucks don't even bother might as well put a speed limit on the autobahn.
    When soft cap comes I quit the game.
    It seems it's based on lvl, as mine says recommended lvl is 19 (not 18), and yes, mission reward only 5,500 (compared to 5,300 before at lvl 18). But with including the xp kills, crate-rewards of xp, and mission reward, can probably get over +70,000 XP for only 5-10minutes of your time. If use booster, then double that
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    It would be hard for me to compete being as I usually leave after the spawn levels get too high for my team

Guys with higher level srvrs can get much higher xp totals for 100 kills
  • gabriel_lwhgabriel_lwh Member Posts: 454
    Completed one of the challenge missions at recommended survivor level 14 :smile:

IGN: Gabriel
    Member of CONQUER / THE UNINFECTED / ALEXANDRIANS
    DLich
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    This was after one of the higher recommended level challenge missions.

DLichMizTy
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,530
    edited June 2016
    @LadyAquila you're the highest so far.

Impressive there was no injury.

But also shows 31K is the highest. Still really good imo

Only thing I want to point out is these are achieved on challenge missions and although great job on high kills it only gets harder and requires a lot of gas to get to the level in which @LadyAquila has achieved.

Im interested in if its possible to get 35K on an exploration mission requiring 6 gas once an hour.

Im over my gripe on the kill cap. Im finding it very easy to get 660K playing free to upgrade a 17 to 18 survivor. Like everything it takes some getting used to but overall I was curious the Max xp attainable on a exploration mission in general :)

Kudos to everyone who has shared their pictures :)

MizTy
    @DLich Was this poll supposed to be for challenge missions only? Because had +33k from killing just 76 walkers from xp-mission per earlier screenshot above. It's a quick way accumulate xp in just few minutes of time. Overall, I like the increased-xp-per-kill system now
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    Yeah about the same, to answer your question... I'm generally only doing food exploration missions but farming until I get backed into a corner. I take no injury (unless I screw up) and am averaging about 22-25K easily. On certain exploration missions, I can top out around 32K+. I could probably make even more but I go with shooter/hunter/warrior (so I one fewer spawn per round since warrior causes no threat)
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    Just for the record, I'm pretty sure it cost me more than 6 gas. It probably would have been a 7, maybe an 8 gas requirement. @DLich

I think I had a similar number on a hard or nightmare mode story mission too, plus the ~20k reward. That one would have cost me 6 or maybe less.
    DLich
    My main reasoning behind creating this thread was seeing so many posts randomly in different threads regarding with this new cap people could get 35K a session. I imagine it was based on level 18 walkers (of any type) formerly giving 90 xp a kill and a mid stated we would earn 3x additiinal (90 x 4 x 100 = 36,000)

So I first thought getting to 100 kills is impossible (at minimal extremely difficult for most players not going into 1.10 with Max 18 survivors and 21 upgraded weapons/armor (I would think only about 5% of all players are elite and in this category)

So then I thought well if you start at a lower level (challenge missions) maybe you could attain 35K since by the time your done if you started at Lvl 14 rec you'd end with Lvl 21 walkers when it was finished but since seeing it's not 3x more across the board I figured that was impossible too and even if you can get 100 kills to hit 35K XP it's going to be at a higher rec level that can be done once or twice a week. Not regularly any given time you play (like exploration)

35K was the number thrown around by many. It's a moot point overall but I just wanted to see if it's possible to get 35K on an exploration mission any given time someone were to play.

Id like to keep this thread open since seeing these xp possibilities does peak my interest. Im not data collecting at the moment

And im sorry @Movado you are the highest so far. My apologizes. :)

@Movado I was mainly interested in exploration and I accidebtly overlooked yours. 33K for 76 kills in exploration is awesome!!

Definitely would be possible (although difficult and not the norm) to attain 35K

• limeyjohnlimeyjohn Member Posts: 215
    Times like this l wish l knew how to do phoptshop, l would put down 31765 points just to mess with @LadyAquila :smile:
    LadyAquila
  • DisaliveDisalive Member Posts: 58
    @DLich

As I've mentioned to you at some other topic 35k is quite doable.
    This is from lvl 17 mission, so from 18 can be 40k+, I guess.

LightfeetDLich
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    @Disalive
    Thanks for the hint.
    Started with in Episode 11 with XP-Mission and shooting all the time to get much attraction as possible. What a fun !
    I only got accidentally bruised by not watching the screen for some second :D

aa.png 421.8K
    bb.png 216.4K
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    DLich
  • DisaliveDisalive Member Posts: 58
  • PimpOfTheDeadPimpOfTheDead Member Posts: 654
    Almost 100 lol
    Can't get closer to 100 then that lol
    DLich
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    @PimpOfTheDead Wow. What Mission was that ?
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    @JackBauer the fenced in prison exploration mission, kinda had a 2x XP boost going though lmao
  • DangerBDangerB Member Posts: 231
    @DLich I took your 35K is impossible as a challenge.

Did this Sunday during double tomato event. It was recommended level 19 and I managed to stay to the beginning of the Level 29 Spawn. I was lucky to get 100 on the nose.
    Had one guy right next to me with about 500 health left and didn't want to risk a body shot so I just left. I never saw 1 XP so I didn't know how close I was.

It helps if the entire respawn is on one edge of the map, and Assaults charge is a critical and so are the hunters/warriors when they are stunned. So no Body shots on +7 or 8 walkers...very nice.

zosonDLich
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    Missed this thread. I was able to break 45k really consistently on several of the challenge maps.
    At low rec level make as little noise as possible at first, to reduce zombie spawns. Several of the maps had a cap of 6 zombies per spawn(such as SWAT). So you can figure out when to start making noise to optimize your results. Often I was getting through level 28 zombies by stagger-stunning with two assaults, or crit layering with two hunters.

I want to say I was making about 800k xp per day doing this. At work today so not really farming so much.
    @DangerB impressive!! I played supply missions all weekend long and still managed to bring in almost 4 mil xp indirectly with chests not even trying. I'm no longer complaining about the old farming methods, it's more then easy to attain huge amounts of xp on unlimited gas without much effort.

Thankfully now that im level 51 and only really have storage plots, a hospital upgrade and a radio tower upgrade (along with mission car and xp tents which are useless) I plan to just farm xp missions going forward till the next council upgrade.

LadyAquila
  • DangerBDangerB Member Posts: 231
    Me too. I did use the gas/xp booster Friday, but just ran supply missions. And when my booster was up I tired to maximize XP kills.

I should do this more often. It is really fun and exciting. When one Lvl 25 is the only one left of his spawn and he has 300-600 health then you go through that risk/reward process of trying to finish him, just knowing you will get that body shot, or fleeing. Sad to say that is how I lost J-Lo #1 in a deadly