How Many Threads Will Be Started Today On "Why Are My Weapons and Weapons Traits Not Working"

Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
So they fixed the insane dodge rate and other weapons related problems. I went on a mission at 5 this morning, the assault didn't have any spread so I came here and boom there was a thread about area effect on weapon not working. In the thread it said the problem and the solution. By reading the general discussion index I saw a thread and an answer. I didn't need to post the question much less start a new thread. The problem looks like traits were doubled.

Within an hour 10 more threads were started. So let's take a poll on how many threads will be started and giving @zbot some extra work.

The people getting gold for not completing the 500 deadly mission achievement even though you did complete it is related to the fix so we'll add those new threads in the total too.

How Many Threads Will Be Started Today On "Why Are My Weapons and Weapons Traits Not Working" 21 votes

1-10
9% 2 votes
11-20
33% 7 votes
21-30
14% 3 votes
31-40
0% 0 votes
41 or more
42% 9 votes
Jenng

Comments

• Clearly not enough.
  • CanadianMikeCanadianMike Member Posts: 202
    And the reason for this thread is...?
    EL34xyz
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    edited June 2016

And the reason for this thread is...?

:)

I am more curious how many times I will read in all the other threads about how many threads there already are.
    ggbats
  • Mateo7112Mateo7112 Member Posts: 1
    Dodge bug is not fixed
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    " zbot " would have a boring life, if he didn't have questions to, answer & fix...

Oh wait...

Never mind...

I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

GreenBalloon
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    None...the problem was fixed :wink:
  • SoBraL_BRSoBraL_BR Member Posts: 79
    Not fixed here. My warrior is with damage reduced. :/ I already change armor and weapon and pick back, but dont fix damage.
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    I did, to my shame, due to not checking the bugs section, but the suggested fix worked so thanks to all for that.

This wasn't the first time, nor will it be the last, of multiple threads on a single subject.
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    Jenngmasmith93
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,396
    If someone could point me in the direction of the answer thread I would be most grateful! :)
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    This one seems to be the ones that a bunch of them got merged into

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/12285/large-caliber-trait-just-a-visual-bug-or

Jenng
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,530
    edited July 2016
    This thread was started yesterday and I'm thankful im a member of the forum to read things like this but a few moments ago my Lvl 18 survivor got bruised on 1 hit.

I'm fortunate enough to be a member of this forum and must have forgotten to unequip and re equip her weapon but are there plans to make an in game announcement or compensate gold for healing these survivors?

I just spent 9 gold to heal her, did the equip thing (which I've only seen on here) and have purposefully tried getting her hit again once to see if bruised.

9 individual hits not one bruised since doing this "fix" but im still out 9 gold. Any plans for compensation for this @zbot @Teeceezy :smile:

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'