Who have radios left after initial update launch?

Great timing on this weekend's higher hunter chance bonus. Genius NG. Genius!!!
InvaderDa_Dao_MedveD

Comments

• LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    I intended to hold some back, but with the high number of tokens needed to do anything useful, I burned through them all.
    ggbatsInvader
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,530
    I can never seem to hold onto more than 100 at any given time and those were blown by tuesday at 6pm est. I have 14 earned since then but at least I was able to upgrade 1 trait on my epic Hunter so thats a plus.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    SgtSalamilmfgunnut
  • limeyjohnlimeyjohn Member Posts: 215
    I have 6 left :smile:
    SlickRick
  • AzBewbsAzBewbs Member Posts: 159
    I have roughly 170 radios and 1 legend hunter to work on with 2 decent epics in the wings. I imagine I will blow my radios much like @Japes87 with several growlers in me.
    SlickRickJapes87
  • blackiguanablackiguana Member Posts: 258
    I have 3 lol
    limeyjohn
  • Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758
    750, was waiting for an event or wise strategies how to use. Hope i can benefit :-)
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]
    MizTyJapes87
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    I spent 3 radios after the update for testing purposes. Can't justify spending any more when I have no clue what all the Traits actually do, and thus have no clue what I'm actually looking for in a new Survivor, or which Survivors I want to focus on upgrading. I may spend a few this weekend, but not sure yet...probably won't without more information. Any tokens I do get, I probably won't spend until they give more control over what Traits you can upgrade, unless the Trait I want to upgrade is actually the first on the list.
    DangerBJapes87Dale
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    I burned all of mine also
    Getting a few from episode side missions, but not many
  • blackiguanablackiguana Member Posts: 258
    @EL34xyz yeah they don't seem to be giving too many radios out !
    I now have gotten 5 in the last 30 minutes from doing episode side missions
    That's not like my luck at all
    Maybe the side missions have been boosted?
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    RNG
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    Two more radios just now
    I am on a tear
  • bunbun Member Posts: 161
    I have 14, hope I don't get another before the event starts, cos I'm going to be so tempted to spend them....
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    @DangerB
    +1

I have 250 left.

I'm struggling between burning them on single, 15 or "15 aka 4th" to get data for the support of the statistics guys.
    No clue yet what to do.
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
  • IllbrainerIllbrainer Member Posts: 464
    About 350 radios left. I learned that its best not to do a thing unless its boosted by events and then go for it.

I am really unhappy with this event. If there was a higher chance in getting legendary! hunters, ok that would he fine. But I Need tokens for every class. Which brings me to the assumption that this event will follow for every class. And this might mean that "normal" survivor event is cancelled forever!

@Teeceezy Will there be another survivor weekend? Please say yes! Pleeaase!
    Leader of WEIRDnDEADLY! Keep Guild Weird!
    Member of the Empty Memorial Club- Elite Survivalist
    Founder of the Lucille Level 18 Club
    SlickRick
  • SpacemanSpiffSpacemanSpiff Member Posts: 634
    Uh-oh, I blew all my radios early. I have zero radios left. Again.
    Goodluck all, may all your legendary hunters flow like wine on the upcoming pulls
    limeyjohnLadyAquilaEL34xyzBoruto
  • I spent about 40 on experiments, and have about 70 left
    SlickRickJapes87
  • mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member Posts: 686
    had 184 before update used all but 80 both still the most ive been able to savegot 2 today so now im at 82 may do the event but i got 3 leg hunters might try to get a better one than one that i got after update... & my 1 leg warrior i got after update was from a 5 call sweet & good traits...
    IllbrainerSlickRickMrsScattercushion
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    @Boruto and @SlickRick...so many radios, so much restraint! Kudos!
    SlickRick
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    500. Only burned 30 radios since the update. Because I'm patient and smart lol
    Back from 2016 :p
    SlickRickIllbrainerBoruto
  • @theRealBender you may be patient and smart but it helps if you already had great survivors. Many that spent radio's aren't stupid, they just needed better survivors. I've actually done 60 one calls before for the sole purpose of getting survivors to reject for XP
    SlickRickBoruto
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    bgbelden said:

@theRealBender you may be patient and smart but it helps if you already had great survivors. Many that spent radio's aren't stupid, they just needed better survivors. I've actually done 60 one calls before for the sole purpose of getting survivors to reject for XP

Does it work out better? I will go look up the numbers and see. The two calls I did netted me an Epic both times. Don't know if that's extremely lucky or they increased chances with the update.
    Also, to appreciate my comment you have to take it in context with the thread topic and what happened with the OP.
    Back from 2016 :p
  • luv2wanderluv2wander Member Posts: 70
    I only spent about 20 playing with the new system to get some tokens. I have 220 left. I will spend some this weekend and see how it goes. I doubt I will use all my radios on this event. I would rather Ave a grater Chace of legendary and epic survivors.