My warrior has been nerfed this night?

SoBraL_BRSoBraL_BR Member Posts: 79
Yesterday he was with 711 damage. Today he is with 668 damage. Why? Look the screenshots.

I wait for answer. Thank you.

Comments

• DangerBDangerB Member Posts: 231
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/11965/update-1-10-combat-stats-rebalancing#latest

I hope you were not waiting too long. I'm sorry I stepped away and didn't see this new thread.

Yea it sucks, but look at it this way. You had a preview of how awesome your toon will be once it is built back up.

Sorry your dude got hit by the Nerf bat though.

• SoBraL_BRSoBraL_BR Member Posts: 79
    edited June 2016
    Thsnks for answer, But yesterday I was already with this 1.10 version installed and the damage was 711! :/
    @OldGoth Is right this nerf during the night? After update 1.10 he was with 711 damage yet, but in next day in the morning is 668? How is it possible?
  • timflo83xtimflo83x Member Posts: 88
    My warrior lost damage a 2nd time as well (after update was 1750, now 1645). Noticed this happened to my two shooters as well. All three happen to be legendary.
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,673
  • OldGothOldGoth Staff Posts: 297
    Your warrior had invisible duplicate traits (in this case, Strong), resulting in an inflated damage score, which were fixed yesterday. It's the same situation with the excessive dodging; it was the same issue.
    Hmmm. Ok. Thank you.