Due to the new token & upgrade system. Is the higher chance of Epic & Legendary Radio Event no more?

Hi Guys,

Not been on here for a while. But before I start using my radios to get tokens for upgrade I was just wondering if this event had ceased to exist?

I don't want to use my hard earn Radios to find out next week or the week after oh look higher chance of better survivors
Athorien

Best Answers

Answers

• MissSFXMissSFX Member Posts: 177
    Thanks Guys, I've used a few but still have 308 so will save them then
  • MarkMark Member Posts: 253
    Feb and May were the last 2 increased chances for Epic/Legendary survivor event..... Im hoping @Teeceezy , NG continues this event in the future; thats where I will drop serious radios on... until then my radio hoarding will continue to build from 600 and upwards.
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    @Mark...

Yup...

You should probably save them...

The time to use them in the future, will be easy to know...

( it will be at a time, when on this Board, there isn't post after post, of greed and stupidity, exhibited by NextGames... I hope that day comes... )

( I don't know who the person is, at NextGames, that keeps making these " Game Decisions "... But, that person is consistent... )

Errr... @Mark, don't hold your breath...
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

Illbrainer
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,741
    Burn them. No need to look for higher chance survivors. Just upgrade the ones you have with tokens.
    SlickRick
  • IllbrainerIllbrainer Member Posts: 461
    If NG is going through each class with events like the current one we will have boring weekends! Not a good way!

I save radios. At least until gym and radio tent are maxed! Just 6.5m toms to go!

My "sigh"!
    Leader of WEIRDnDEADLY! Keep Guild Weird!
    Member of the Empty Memorial Club- Elite Survivalist
    Founder of the Lucille Level 18 Club
  • TricipitinusTricipitinus Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2016
    well now August is almost gone and this event still didn't show up.. :(
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    Yup...

Are ya holding yer breath... Hope not...

( actually... because of " negotiations " of the Guild Council, there is a chance of something happening... Still, don't hold your breath... )
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

• Viva the ICELS revolution!
    MadPuppymongo911MizTy