Who are the winners and losers

johnnydivesjohnnydives Member Posts: 324
Have played this game since day one and will continue to do so but who are the real winners and losers here.

Take this weekend event.

I used over 600 radios using the 4th option and was just unlucky I guess at not getting a legendary Hunter and OK I was disappointed but hey that was my luck. What as happened since is that NG placed an extortion of a price in my humble opinion with the chance to buy more.

Well, after spending 600 I decided that I'm not purchasing 200 more for 40 pounds sterling and as I do lots of weekend playing in 'Explore the Region', have the cinema and also walkers at the wall which always gets me radios without fail but I was wrong as have had only 6 radios, So I think that's ok just bad luck again but I have one final trump card and that is outposts and have just spent 20.000 in trade goods and I guess you know what's coming here. When taking the Gold box which normally dishes out radios in blocks of 4 I haven't seen any.

It would then appear that the only way to get radios to take part in the event is to purchase them once run through 600 for absolutely zero of what the event offered. Well, I feel now that not only as my luck ran out but now feel NG are farming myself and others much like we farm zombies within the game.

Am all for an event but am not prepared to pay for it to take part so the winner and losers in this case is no one.
alnod

Comments

• GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,471
    I think NG is the real winner... As the gambling saying goes, "Never bet against the house."
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    Well, hopefully you got a bunch of extra hunter tokens.
    * I put "hero" and "heroes" in quotes for a reason.
    ** Still on a spending boycott of equipment and gas booster and gold.
  • BorutoBoruto Member Posts: 1,118
    The funny thing is I got 2 legendary hunters from general 15 radio pull but not from 4th option and I don't mind it all.
    Also from mostly regular 15 radio pulls, I ended up total 22 legendary survivors so it was a great radio event for me.
  • AmazaynAmazayn Member Posts: 522
    edited July 2016
    @Boruto im glad you found a ton of legendaries while 90% of the players are either really lucky or really unlucky :neutral:
  • BorutoBoruto Member Posts: 1,118
    @Amazayn

Thanks, and I wish all other players have same luck as mine because one time I pulled 3 legendries in a row. (2 shooters, 1 bruiser)
    Jenng
  • Scout67Scout67 Member Posts: 32
    yesterday I used 150 radios for the 4th pull "event" didn't get anything worth keeping. After reading this I tried 5 regular 15 radio pulls and got a legendary hunter. Go figure:)
    theRealBenderBoruto
  • SmittYSmittY Member Posts: 372
    I got two 500 pulls in a row tonight both 4 phones each. Wierd and unusual.

• Magee529Magee529 Member Posts: 81
    I won't spend that kind of money just to be able to participate in an event. I had barely any phones drop during this weekend event. I'll get a legendary either by a normal 15 call or upgrade slowly to one.
    Boruto
  • johnnydivesjohnnydives Member Posts: 324
    Strangely and as if by magic since the event ended and only playing modestly today I have 15 radios already.

Invader
  • SoBraL_BRSoBraL_BR Member Posts: 79
    I dislike this event too. I found only 1 Hunter in 4 calls of 4th option.
    After I used 3 calls in default call and i found Hunter in the 3 calls. Maybe I had bad luck, but I dislike.
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    Upcoming next:

-Warrior weekend
    -Shooter weekend
    -Assault weekend

...and of course...

-Bruiser weekend

followed by

-Scout weekend :smiley:
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,459
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066

Maybe not...

Good decision...
  • PimpOfTheDeadPimpOfTheDead Member Posts: 654
    Wasn't a fan of event but participated anyways & wasted 250 radios on Friday, did pull a bunch of rare hunters & few epics from hunter calls just for tokens, then with 2hrs to go last night in event, spent another 100 radios with Hunter calls & pulled 2 back to back legendary hunters then 2 more epic lol, I'm never that lucky but was happy with it, retired all the epics though as don't need them no more