Just a suggestion

HaiyanHaiyan Member Posts: 156
edited July 2016 in Suggestions & Ideas
I hope they'll add a part in the game where you'll send survivors for a run and there's a chance for them not to return (because they got in trouble on their way with walkers or saviors) and then you'll go on a rescue mission to get them. If you don't rescue them within an given time frame, you lose them forever.

If the survivors you sent to go on a run have successfully returned, they bring lots of goodies (supplies, xp, epic/legendary stuff, etc). The chances of getting higher rewards will depend on the level of survivors you sent.
limeyjohnMrSorrow

Comments

• limeyjohnlimeyjohn Member Posts: 215
    Kinda like the rescue idea but not the lose them forever bit
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,494
    What if they will never came back because they feel better into another place??
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    limeyjohnMrSorrow
  • HaiyanHaiyan Member Posts: 156
    null
    I think by sending them to farther areas chances of getting better rewards are higher. But risk of losing them are higher as well.

If there's that risk, it brings the game much closer to the actual tv series.
  • OldGothOldGoth Member Posts: 297
    We have been considering a feature like this since before launch. We'll see if it makes sense in... The Future.
    MrSorrow
  • Fester17Fester17 Member Posts: 682
    I am waiting for one where there is more interaction with the surroundings. I'd like to see one where you are at the crash site of an army helicopter or an abandoned army convoy, and you have to use mounted weapons (minigun, grenade launcher, .50 cal) to fight off a large group of walkers.
    Elder and recruiter for FearTheDead

[Deleted User]InspTurbines