GUILDS CHART OF THE CURRENT WEEKLY CHALLENGE

RickGramesRickGrames Member Posts: 390
edited July 2016 in Suggestions & Ideas
it will be be interesting and stimulant (I guess) for many players to watch the chart of the challenge and not only from the last 14 days which depends on many factors; i.e. which guilds will hit more stars in the forthcoming Hilltop's challenge?

Also, a reward to share between guild members for the top 5-10 guild will be appreciated from the community.

or not?

:wink:
IGN : Rick
Currently : Level 75
Guild : MAVERICKS UK 

★ The spirit of ULTIMA LEGIONE is still alive ★
LINE ID : rickgrames

Comments

• @RickGrimes rewards for top guilds would just be giving rewards to those that spend the most money. The absolute best players in the world can't compete with those that can buy unlimited gas, XP boosters to upgrade survivors, weapons and armor.
    But a weekly or per challenge leaderboard would be a nice addition
    RickGrames
  • RickGramesRickGrames Member Posts: 390
    @bgbelden I agree with you, but in my opinion be part of a good guild shall be compensate by something, otherwise there's no much sense to push our teams to the limit. I don't know exactly which kind of reward but in any case a reward.

challenge leaderboard will be very nice, I hope NG implement such thing in a next update.

@Teeceezy what do u think about it?
    IGN : Rick
    Currently : Level 75
    Guild : MAVERICKS UK 

★ The spirit of ULTIMA LEGIONE is still alive ★
    LINE ID : rickgrames
  • @RickGrames They've had a contest last year I believe
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    They should create badges that appear beside player names. Badges for your personal rankings, personal achievements, and your guild's achievements and/or rankings.

Will be especially valuable bragging honors if they ever put in a world chat.
    Back from 2016 :p
    [Deleted User]