radios??? Where are they?

In the last 48 hrs only 2 radios!! I been playing more than 7 hours every day. Wtf!!!
johnnydives[Deleted User]

Comments

• daegundaegun Member Posts: 135
    Bad luck only.

Without unlimited gas I usually get 5-10 radios a day running missions and watching videos for 3x more boxes.
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    edited July 2016
    I pull radios from chests or wall walkers all the time.
    No concern from me.
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,512
    You will have days when you don't get any radios. Other days, you'll get a lot. It's just the way it goes.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    TheLostOnesJennglmfgunnut
  • I'm on the 2 a day list. I was on the 4-6 a day list but haven't been so lucky lately
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face"
    Mike Tyson
  • Fester17Fester17 Member Posts: 669
    I've gotten almost 60 radios since Monday night. Used them all, too. :) Got a few good pulls and was able to upgrade a Shooter and a Warrior from Epic to Legendary yesterday.
    Elder and recruiter for FearTheDead

[Deleted User]theRealBender
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    RhaeNyGos demands proper tributes and sacrifices.
    * I put "hero" and "heroes" in quotes for a reason.
    ** Still on a spending boycott of equipment and gas booster and gold.
  • Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758
    been saving them since 01 juli. Got 139 phones (2 gas boosters)
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]
  • GreenBalloonGreenBalloon Member Posts: 316
    I'm getting significantly fewer radios than before. The walkers at the wall rarely throw one my way these days.
    [Deleted User][Deleted User]Eire1916
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    Can't find Radios. Where they at doe?

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    SlickRickWahooDawgBttlOpenerJenng
  • SlowMoSlowMo Member Posts: 203
    When I am on gas booster doing grinding missions, I can pull about 30 to 40 radios a day. I'm sure your get radios too when you play free but probably 30 radios over a week or two?

So yeah, the reality is you have to pay for speed.
  • @SlowMo negative, I've gotten severly less radio's since the token event started, been here since day one and I can tell the difference
    Mike Tyson
    GreenBalloon
  • @SlowMo negative, I've gotten severly less radio's since the token event started, been here since day one and I can tell the difference
    Mike Tyson
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    If one looks through the history of the forum, there's a new thread opened roughly once a week with someone saying the ratio of radio drops has gone down drastically.

By that logic, there must have been radios in roughly 100% of the crates when the game started.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    masmith93
  • By my logic I know what I avg for radio's I also know what I've been getting these last two weeks
    Mike Tyson
    GreenBalloon
  • docfinzenburgdocfinzenburg Member Posts: 543
    of course there are days with more and less radios, i recall one day with 25-30 radios, due to several golden tickets with 4 radios, but since the last event ended 15th of may i got 9 radios per day on average (553 radios in 61 days), but especially in the last days i don't remember any major discrepancy
  • @docfinzenburg So you personally feel you avg 9 a day. Some say they avg 15 a day. My avg was 4-6 a day for as long as I can remember. These last few weeks I've actually played more but seen my radio's drop to 1-2 daily. Yesterday I did get a 4 pack from a gold chest and 1 at the wall. Day before I got 1, day before that, 2. I'm up to 1 so far today.
    Of course none of these #'s stay the same during the herd event.
    Mike Tyson
    So THIS time they nerfed the radio drops for real after 127 false alarms. But the clever bastards must be reducing our drop rates one by one in alphabetical order or something because mine haven't worsened yet.
    I'm lost.

theRealBendermasmith93
  • Good for you. But don't assume that your results are the exact same as mine
    Mike Tyson
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    Radios..... Where are you now that I need you!!!

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    TheLostOnes
  • Knightmare65Knightmare65 Member Posts: 102
    You know, the radios were dropping normaly until this week. Something changed, hardly any radios now.
    [Deleted User]
    @bgbelden I don't and one shouldn't and that's my point.
    I'm lost.

• GreenBalloonGreenBalloon Member Posts: 316
    @bgbelden.... I'm having the exact same experience. They HAVE nerfed radio drops in the past to push their bundles, but this is just an overall nerf, I feel, to throttle back players upgrading their survivors. The trait token bundles will drop soon enough and light bulbs will go off for people who don't see it yet.
    [Deleted User]
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066

This forum is turning into a place where people extrapolate their bad luck and turn it into conspiracy theories.

Blabla...conspiracy?

If you´re not blind, you will see that as a clear fact. Everything is screwed down to make dollars!

[Deleted User]LightfeetCanadianMike
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    Invader said:

This forum is turning into a place where people extrapolate their bad luck and turn it into conspiracy theories.

Blabla...conspiracy?

If you´re not blind, you will see that as a clear fact. Everything is screwed down to make dollars!

Well, if you feel that you are not getting fair treatment or quality game play from the game why not uninstall the game and find something that is fair and fun?

It amazes me that there are so many threads and posts about how the game sucks because of this or that, yet these same people still continue to play the game. If it isn't fun for you, find something that is. Why "torture" yourself over it? Or is complaining that much easier than moving on?
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    Lightfeet
    Let me help you there, @Invader

I didn't say that NG isn't a business that wants to/needs to make money. That's another discussion.

What I did say was that you can't take your own recent experience with a chance-based aspect of the game and conclude that it's also the case for the other 100,000s of players.

I welcome the great work from data collection people like @Mark, @Japes87 and @OneLessTitan. But those who make sweeping conclusions based on their own recent bad luck either don't understand basic math or have too big egos to comprehend that their own little game isn't the perfect sample size.
    I'm lost.

masmith93LightfeetJapes87Mark
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    Dodkong said:

It amazes me that there are so many threads and posts about how the game sucks because of this or that, yet these same people still continue to play the game.

Well...it´s pretty near by my nicotine addiction. It´s just not simple to quit :wink:
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    My experience is in agreement with @masmith93. Some days I get no radios and other days I get a lot of radios. I will say that I am a "collect 15 radios and make a call" kinda player and since the token system went active, I have pulled many more epic and legendary survivors thar ever before. I have instantly retired about 8 legendary survivors since I believe it is more "token efficient" to use those to level up my existing epic and legendary crew. This strategy if always taking the highest new survivor regardless if it is my class of highest need, have allowed me to max out my one scout and one bruiser which I would have never wasted my hard earned XP on prior to 1.10.
    masmith93LightfeetTheLostOnes