Concussion bruiser weapon trait: what's the freaking difference?

In both cases, it's the same text.
It's a complete waste of golden trait, because bronze (I don't have weapon with it, so I don't have a capture) would give me the same 1 turn longer stun.

IS THIS BUG?

Comments

• Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited July 2016
    @Capleton as you said this question gets asked a lot. Last time I answered someone's question on this and said gold used to be 3 rounds and silver was 2, I was surprised how many people didn't remember that or didn't play during that time. I'm glad someone else does remember it or else I might think I was going crazy.

I agree I think it was the first official nerf.
    zoson
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    Concussion was never 3 rounds/2 rounds/1 round. It has always been +1 turn for all quality levels.
    This complaint IS as old as time though.

The nerf it received was the ability to stun on a bodyshot. Bodyshot percentage was not increased. So yes at +4 it became basically impossible to stun because at +4 was where it was much more likely to get a bodyshot than a regular full damage hit.
    theRealBender
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,125
    @zoson I remember concussion having more than one as well. Whats the point of gold/silver trait on that if there is no difference in between? It's like bronze luck woould give 15%, silver luck 15% and gold luck 15% chance.

What if more than one turn stun was a bug?

Illuminati confirmed.
    zosonpsychwolf
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited July 2016
    Ok I looked back and I think I am crazy and not that people forgot. I think @zoson may be right and it was never 1/1/2 or 1/2/3 on how many rounds the concussion lasted and the nerf was the body shot doesn't cause concussion.
    zoson
    I know I'm right. 100%. This isn't even a question. Concussion has never done more than +1 turn of stun no matter the quality.

Discussion from November 2015:
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/2217#Comment_2217

@theRealBender, @bladgier, @Capleton, and anyone else who thinks it was ever different are just flat out wrong.
  • CapletonCapleton Member Posts: 441
    @zoson I never said anything about a three-round-stun but you are right that the trait had not been nerfed.

And nice move to quote yourself to prove that ;)
    Moriturus te salutat

Found his home in Asylum
    edited July 2016
    Capleton said:

@zoson I never said anything about a three-round-stun but you are right that the trait had not been nerfed.

And nice move to quote yourself to prove that ;)

I was quoting the thread, which the first post jureforjustice states it's 1/1/1.

Mod edit: zbot 7/15/16 8:07 am

@zoson , please read and follow the forum rules:

Be courteous to fellow forum members. Don’t insult people.

You've received multiple warnings regarding this issue. Please wait for the consequences.

Sometimes people make mistakes and mistakes happen. As I learned in Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood, It's Okay to Make Mistakes.

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,783
    edited July 2016
    @zoson , please don't modify a mod edited thread. It's been mod edited for a reason.

And with that this thread is closed.
This discussion has been closed.