Which of the following game elements would you like to see in future updates?

ScratchNSmithScratchNSmith Member Posts: 21
edited July 2016 in Suggestions & Ideas
To ensure the continued success and longevity of WDNML, which of the following game elements/concepts would you like to see in future updates? I'm sure there are many reasons why a majority of these cannot be accomplished but a wise man once told me there is always a million reasons not to do something. Feel free to write your own in the comments below, curious to hear feedback from the community.

Which of the following game elements would you like to see in future updates? 29 votes

Greater Control & Freedom to Personalize Camp, Survivors & Other Game Elements
3%
Walkerballz 1 vote
More Content Directly From TV Series
3%
Artminius 1 vote
Live PvP Gameplay
3%
nadecir 1 vote
Introduction of Guild and/or Player Mini PvP Tournaments Guilds
20%
VerbaubScratchNSmithblynknzAvalon8CrazyDMisaka 6 votes
More Complex Solo Missions and Overall Development of Level Objectives
27%
PutchucoInspTurbinesigumzip_herianAmelyDebbo34Stellaire57John123 8 votes
Reduction of Time and/or Expense Associated w/ Waiting Times-Progression
31%
gabriel_lwhS214R2runfastmyka728Fester17deb1hdallent392Scorpio_CROBaldacky 9 votes
Greater Social Networking Integration Capability
0%
Providing More Economical In-App Packaged Purchase Options or Possibly Introducing a $3/wk $10/month Free Gas Subscription for
3%
YoUrUnDeRTaKeR 1 vote
Scrap the Evolution of WDNML & Turn the Game into a Bloody Version of Candy Crush Saga
3%
TheLostOnes 1 vote
Introduce New Survivor Type; The Rambler - A Bare Knuckle Street Fighter That Sports Brass Knuckles and Rex Quon Do Style Karate Pants
3%
tntcat5 1 vote
SquadElektroPunk

Comments

• SpacemanSpiffSpacemanSpiff Member Posts: 634
    I can only pick one?? I need to contemplate this some more, I'll be back
    Debbo34
  • @SpacemanSpiff that's my problem too. I saw several that I liked.
    I guess I'll say about 50% are keepers.
    A definite no with the brass knuckles though. My scout with an axe, a hammer and a knife sucks. I don't see a fist being my go to tactic against the undead.
    Debbo34
  • ScratchNSmithScratchNSmith Member Posts: 21
    edited July 2016
    @bgbelden Dawg but this is a whole other level of crazy man. I've already changed my mind tho and think they need to pull a marvel universe move and incorporate other characters from AMC shows like Walter White, hot synth lady from Humans, the guy from Talking Dead, Saul, maybe even the guy from Mad Men, I dunno, mix it up!

Seriously tho... Remove option #10 and replace with better/more detailed stats available per individual survivor, class and guild basis.

While we're at it, if I could edit I would also remove Option #9 on my list it and implement a quick team preset arrangement like the iOS version of Mortal Kombat X uses.
  • allent392allent392 Member Posts: 18
    Reduction of Time and/or Expense Associated w/ Waiting Times-Progression
    A way to earn more tokens and or radio calls through completing missions or based on walkers killed. Something to get daily tokens. the 10x walkers at the gate weekends special gave me the most radio calls...
    ScratchNSmith
  • PR0DJPR0DJ Member Posts: 834
    Scrap gear for parts!
    ScratchNSmith
  • JrellJrell Member Posts: 1
    I think we should have a character creation, having the ability of any starter 3, just think of it: creating your own character and make him/her leader of the group. I was thinking also using our created character to do online missions with our friends and helping each other out. If u agree comment " CC "
  • ScratchNSmithScratchNSmith Member Posts: 21
    Jrell said:

I think we should have a character creation, having the ability of any starter 3, just think of it: creating your own character and make him/her leader of the group. I was thinking also using our created character to do online missions with our friends and helping each other out. If u agree comment " CC "

CC (but throw in level creation too)
  • CrazyDCrazyD Member Posts: 456
    Uhmmmm all nice to haves in future......except the last 2... Number one for me is Guild vs guild action or guild internally....
    (Re)tired
  • tntcat5tntcat5 Member Posts: 5
    Introduce New Survivor Type; The Rambler - A Bare Knuckle Street Fighter That Sports Brass Knuckles and Rex Quon Do Style Karate Pants
    If the rambler will be a new survivor type, fist won't be that good. So give it extra benifites like decreased turns needed to complete an action (ex: opening a gate 2 turns instead of 4), or more stamina stuff so he/she can attack more zombies in one turn. Maybe even the charge ability could be ranged throwing knives/stars, that could be useful :)
  • VerbaubVerbaub Member Posts: 650
    I am really intrigued by the Rex Quon Do style pants option though .... :#