Tip: Farming Resources; Farm Deadly Adventures

insidethesuninsidethesun Member Posts: 14
edited October 2015 in Strategy Discussion
Deadly Adventures
Outside of doing the main quest, farming and running the Deadly Adventures are the best way to get Golden/Silver Tickets from Crates and the best resources. Especially when you get to Episode 4 & Above, you'll find yourself below the required level to continue doing the regular missions.

Farming these Deadly Missions and crates benefits you with extra Experience Points and Farm Points needed to upgrade. You can acquire Call For Survivor Resources and hopefully acquire more Rare+ Survivors. You will also have the chance to acquire Rare and better Weapons/Armor.

Example
My survivors are currently level 6 and I'm on Episode 5 which requires level 7 Survivors. So I am farming Episode 4's Deadly Adventure for resources
jureforjustice

Comments

• Dustin75950Dustin75950 Member Posts: 6
    I did my best to keep all my survivors the same level at the beginning, so I'm sitting with all level 4 tonight, but finding it pretty easy to make it through missions recommending Level 5 survivors while I wait for my Training Grounds to upgrade.

I've been playing a lot of the deadly adventures as well, and got some great armor and weapons. Haven't had a ton of luck with Survivors though.
    insidethesun
  • insidethesuninsidethesun Member Posts: 14
    Yeah...I have all Rare Survivors and (1) Epic..but since then every Survivor I've received is uncommon or Common..rejecting them all.
  • zosonzoson Content Creator Posts: 2,216
    Also worth noting that the deadly adventures are actually significantly easier than the main story quests. So if you can beat the story quests on a specific episode, you can definitely beat the deadly missions.

I have yet to lose anyone, and I can only imagine having that problem if I were very careless about moving around.
    jureforjusticeCeszar
  • plumdawg69plumdawg69 Member Posts: 4
    I've been doing a lot of episode 8+9 missions for equipment and have gotten
    +1 legendary and I can't even begin to count how many epics I have gotten
  • BarlouBarlou Member Posts: 50

I've been doing a lot of episode 8+9 missions for equipment and have gotten

+1 legendary and I can't even begin to count how many epics I have gotten

how do you farm episodes? you can't open boxes until you finish the mission. And by finishing you can't repeat the mission again.. Sorry i kinda miss your point..
    Member of DEAD ANGELS Guild
  • VerbaubVerbaub Member Posts: 650
    @Barlou - there are 3 additional missions in each episode - supply, experience + deadly. The idea is that you kill as many walkers as you can before leaving the mission to maximize xp gain.
  • BarlouBarlou Member Posts: 50
    still the best is ep 9 mission 3.. can farm ten thousands of xp in quick 1 hour.
    Member of DEAD ANGELS Guild
This discussion has been closed.