shakeyMrSorrowOneLessTitanLightfeet
  • @rachel227 yes it's all in your mind.
    MizTyMrSorrowOneLessTitanLightfeet
  • R2runfastR2runfast Member Posts: 332
    This place is a ghost town.
    I love it, show NG your appreciation
    Lightfeet
  • RickGramesRickGrames Member Posts: 389
    150 phones = 0 legendaries, 2+2 Rick's tokens, 2+8 Daryl's tokens (not added!!!) and nothing else.

Please tell me that it's only a nightmare.
    IGN : Rick
    Currently : Level 74
    Guild : MAVERICKS NOC 

★ The spirit of ULTIMA LEGIONE is still alive ★
    LINE ID : rickgrames
    Melaniex
    Im araid to even waste the radios i have saved up because lof this.
    MizTyLightfeetSgtSalami
    Did you do 10 calls or 15 calls?
  • BerndErwinBerndErwin Member Posts: 69
    Massive dissappointments since the last updates...

Here is my wish List:

1. Token system is a joke, it would be Absolutely needed to obtain tokens any other Way (scrapping gear, additional deadly Mission etc)
    2. Remove Level Cap from gear
    3. Fix bullet Dodge madness, outposts are unplayable
    fistonltdSpipman
    R2runfast said:

Did you do 10 calls or 15 calls?

10 calls x 15 phones....

• PR0DJPR0DJ Member Posts: 834
    F#ck you!
    PR0DJ said:

F#ck you!

I don't understand @PR0DJ ... are u disappointed with me or with NG?

I am very pleased by NG! How you could say that? =)
    @RickGrames previous one was for you, sorry, forgot to @you
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    rachel227 said:

visual bug? Lol

@rachel227 What happened to the 3 images you posted? Did you delete them?
    Back from 2016 :p
    rgerkman
    Whats happening?
  • GreenBalloonGreenBalloon Member Posts: 316
    edited July 2016
    ^^^ What is that? ^^^^

Never mind. The odd post above this one is gone.
  • fistonltdfistonltd Member Posts: 149
    @BerndErwin

Totally agree!
    1. Altough i'm not very interested in the new "heroes" and the silly new traits.

2. Level cap on weapons should be removed indeed.
    Or at least make a weaponshop where u can buy weapons with tg
    of the class u want, with the traits u want,
    Or at least give us the option of choosing between 3 like they do with the survivors.
    If i spend 7,5k of tg i would like a bit of choice instead of the randomness!
    Certainly now the chances of collecting tg went down by the whole dodgefest going on in the outpost.

3. They claim bulletdodge is being fixed for a while now. But i still dont see any difference.

4. Since the upgrade price from epic to legend went up from 120 to 250 tokens, i want to be able too choose what that last trait is gonna be!
    I dont wanna spend 250 tokens on a trait that adds nothing to my surv!
    (none of the new ones please)

Bottomline:
    We should get more power to decide how we want to evolve our survs and gear!
    the prices are too high too stick with your random generator!

But the whole filosophy of giving us crap all the time is so they can sell us gear with good traits for 15€ a piece.
    Never bought it and i never will,
    But there are others who are willing to do so! What they dont seem to understand is that they are keeping that system alive by buying them!

But thats about to change, as many here claim to keep there wallet closed! Hope its not just words...
    [Deleted User]rgerkmanSgtSalami
  • IllbrainerIllbrainer Member Posts: 464
    edited July 2016
    Afewlive said:

@Illbrainer

logic is not in NG vocabulary.

and I never said I felt obligated to pay for Daryl. I said his traits are garbage and to upgrade him you have to spend 10 radios for the chance at a paltry 2-8 tokens. I burnt through over 200 radios and guess what? not even enough D-tokens to get his garbage traits up much. this is DEFINITELY a pay to win game and anyone who says otherwise is a fool. I paid, I used to win. my guild paid, we used to be top 25 global and top 10 US. now, our wallets are clamped shut like virginal nuns. the RNG of this game is insulting 99% of the time. the new traits are crappie. now, instead of worrying about getting a Legendary toon with traits you need/want, at a stupid low percentage. you now have heroes, and new traits to be concerned with. If you can't understand OUR concerns, no need in replying. NG nerfed us. and then threw a blatant money grab in our faces all in one fail swoop. There is logic for you

Afewlive said:

@Illbrainer again. don't interject YOUR opinion or interpretation on what I say. period. where in ANY of my posts did I say anything about buying something I don't want? Who actually wants ANY of these heroes? and why are they not separated in the radio calls? if you want them, burn it up chief. I don't. I play the game, set up MY team, do what I want to. NG does force bullshit upon us, it may not be greed driven, granted, but they do now realize how large a cash cow it has become. so if you happy licking dev nuts, good for you. more power to you. I do my own thinking. so keep you interjections to yourself. and don't be like all the other sheep and believe everything someone says. just sayin. buddy.

Here' s your response you begged so hard for:

Pay to win game? Exactly my statement! Word for word!
    RNG insulting 99% garbage? BS: 150 radios 4! legs- must be your bad Karma!
    Wallets clamped shut? Cant afford a one click super survivor anymore? Go "buy" another game! I do know that newest traits are... ah, no explanation for you!

The logic you are trying to point me to is the world around you! Capitalism! Another thing I pointed to in my posts!

Afewlife said:
    lol, 10 stupidly hard to come by radios for 2-8 Daryl tokens. over and over and over... seriously? wtf are you peeps thinking at NG other than $- $? nor another dimension will be spent from me or my guild...

Between the lines I hear you willing to pay for everything you think its worth. But in my opinion you did that way to hard already in the past! So I cant understand this, my bad!! Attack this point as hard as you can to but this to me is complaining about "I cant afford it anymore and now have to "earn things through time and playing"! Where is your disadvantage to everyone else?? Xcept for those who will open their wallets! Enviuos?

Now for offending me, buddy!

I guess I can live with calling my posts "Interjections" once you give them this name!

Calling me a "NG's ball licker" (thanks for that metaphor) reminds me of a person who is licking his own balls ALL DAY and is therefore not able or willing to see any other opinions! You know, its hard to have a clear view at the world around you having your head between your legs! Looks stupid too!!!

There are other threads around where people "talk" about this topic in a proper way and leave their "agrees" and "disagrees" and their well talked points! Guess why they left this self-congratulation thread???

You are just complaing about your stolen shovel in a sandpit!

Again, rethink the world you're living in!

WELCOME TO CAPITALISM!

You just arrived at "the other side"!

Now go and work for it!

And leave me a "disagree", folks!

Leader of WEIRDnDEADLY! Keep Guild Weird!
    Member of the Empty Memorial Club- Elite Survivalist
    Founder of the Lucille Level 18 Club
    shakeyDrBOB
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    edited July 2016
    Funny how some people seem to think we have to like and accept everything "because of capitalism" and if we don't, we are simply jealous...
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    InvadershakeyGreenBalloon
    There's capitalism, then there's bending your customers over and barrel as you lie, cheat and exploit your way through "helping" them senseless. There are rules, even for them.
    SgtSalami[Deleted User]shakey
    Okay, so what's with @zbot's empty post bookending the end of the thread? Is it to wipe the whole thing come Monday? Is it to save for future reference? Is it a glitch?

Hopefully the 1st thing the people at NG see tomorrow when they get back to work
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    It's a glitch/bug @GreenBalloon

My screen shows @Unknown with some ---'s
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    We broke the Thread :joy:
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    GreenBalloon
    Yep it's broked
    I have Unknown, also. But that's zbot's signature banner at the bottom! Which is odd because all his other posts appear to be normal. That's why I think it's a bookend of sorts.