Post here everytime you get 2 or 8 tokens for 15 radio call.

2»

Comments

• PR0DJPR0DJ Member Posts: 834
    EVERYBODY with screenshots - send it to support with demand to add to your account either 15 radios back, because while you used it - this bug occurred, or with demand for at least 30 tokens for that hero (if you got 2 for example).

Let's make them fix this nonsense together.
    HSdisturbed
  • soggybottomssoggybottoms Member Posts: 151
    Got my 1st epic survivor since this hero thing started. Maybe 100 radios, not sure but I was dancing on the ceiling lol. Never thought an epic player would get me so excited :blush:
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    The token systems are ridiculous. I haven't even been making calls bc it's simply too depressing
    PR0DJ
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    I got an answer from support. The summary is that I shall be happy that I got tokens at all.
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    HSdisturbed
    JackBauer said:

I got an answer from support. The summary is that I shall be happy that I got tokens at all.

@Teeceezy @Shadowkeeper @Nekobasu @OldGoth
    Are you fucking serious?
    @zbot - go ahead and ban me, I'm done with you all.
    MrSorrow
    Although I am not breaking any rules here.
    mongo911
  • HSdisturbedHSdisturbed Member Posts: 10
    edited August 2016
    JackBauer. I love your name. :-D
  • i812manyi812many Member Posts: 139

Thursday evening I used 5 phones & got 8 Glen tokens. Sorry no screen shot, Im still trying to figure out how everyone does that?!?

if you're using an Iphone just press the home button and the button on the right at the same time. If your using and android devise i can't help you, sorry :(
    grammar: the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit
    @dulinquarters @i812many Same on Android: Home Button + Power Button hold for about 1 sec.
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    edited August 2016
    Not a bug, as Hero Token value =/= Survivor Token value. Watch yourself @PR0DJ.
    PR0DJ
  • SpacemanSpiffSpacemanSpiff Member Posts: 634
    @PR0DJ Hey man, been wondering where you've been, I see now you've been camping out in this thread, lol.

Here's my contribution to your crusade

DLichPR0DJOvidmikel
This discussion has been closed.