More hero characters coming every month or so?

AMC's official mobile tie-in, developed by Next Games, already had some relationship to the show. Daryl provided in-game guidance for players, but until now, your zombie protection force was made up of random characters recruited through the game's radio. These characters will be recruited in the same fashion, and can be sent on missions.

The eight characters include Abraham, Daryl, Rick, Michonne, Glenn, Maggie, Carol and Paul “Jesus” Monroe​. Each will have different abilities based on their TV counterparts; Abraham is armed with an assault rifle, while Michonne is deadly in close quarters with her katana.

No Man's Land players will see more characters following this July rollout, with a new character being introduced every month or so. Next Games said it is hoping to have the major characters in place by the time Season 7 starts in October.
=====

More token classes to collect - yippee!

http://mashable.com/2016/07/21/walking-dead-no-mans-land-new-characters/?utm_cid=mash-com-Tw-main-link#rVvdnvfdmSqt
OneLessTitan

Comments

• BadLuckChuckBadLuckChuck Member Posts: 37
    The only reason I will buy your BS bundles is because I don't live in Colorado where my $$ could be spent forgetting how much money I burnt on a game that didn't give anything back...

No seriously, I bought the radio's. I spent the radio's. And I still didn't get anything above a rare. Why. WHY would I buy more, now that there are even more non cross-compatible tokens to collect? What is this, Pokémon ? NG. Please if your resources are this vital to gameplay, make them affordable to the average Joe. Even a person with a great paying job shouldn't have to spend >$50 to get ONE useful character. Or in my case, not even one.
    Invader
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    Sorry chuck...

But the Finish people believe, that the majority of gamers are fat & rich & suckers...

They are glad, that we play this game...
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

InvaderMrSorrowJapes87
  • FragzieFragzie Member Posts: 584
    Give it until next season and they will all be available in bundles at £39.99 a chuck.

Gotta think about the money.
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    @mongo911 don't get banned again man , I thoroughly enjoy your posts :)
    mongo911
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    @mongo911 don't get banned again man , I thoroughly enjoy your posts :)
    mongo911