If after update 2.0, your game is stuck, unable to load, etc, post here (7/21/16 5:56 PM UTC)

13»

Comments

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,744
    @MikeyT , could you provide your player name, player level, and Guild (if any)?
  • ShadowkeeperShadowkeeper Member Posts: 77
    When submitting a support message, please be as specific as you can about your situation. If the game freezes, when it freezes, if it reloads and when, if you get any messages, and if you can or cannot get into the game. This information will help support investigate your situation.
  • terry007terry007 Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2016
    Player Name: Terry
    Player Level: 8
    Guild : Watchmen

My game freezes while loading. It's stuck on "searching for survivors".
    @terry007 , have you submitted a in game support request? Press three fingers on the screen when the game is loading for 10 seconds, click Contact Us, if you don't see Contact Us, click on one of the FAQ questions to see the answer and Contact Us should show up.

Also that maybe a wifi issue, try to connect from a place with stronger wifi signal.
  • terry007terry007 Member Posts: 2
    Thank you for your prompt reply. As soon as I submitted in game query my game loaded. I really love this game, was sad thinking i'll have to leave the game because of the loading issue. Thanks again, keep up the good work.
  • Huinmann13Huinmann13 Member Posts: 3
    edited August 2016
    Hi, not sure if this is the right thread.
    My Game always freezes at "building camp". I'm a new player so i have no playername or level yet.
    I tried many of the solutions on this forum, even factory reset, but none works.
    can someone help pls?

Galaxy S6 Edge
    @Huinmann13 , check your status bar when it's loading, how far did the bar move? Your issue maybe a wifi issue, please check to see if playing the game in a place stronger wifi signal fixes this issue.

If not, please submit an in game support request so support can take a better look at your game. Press three fingers on the screen when the game is loading for 10 seconds, click Contact Us, if you don't see Contact Us, click on one of the FAQ questions to see the answer and Contact Us should show up.
    Thanks for the answer,
    the bar doesnt load at all. only the first part thats there wenn the game starts. i've tried it right next to my wifi router with full signal, still doesnt work (also tried mobile data).
    unfortunately the 3 finger thing doesnt work either, it only makes the loading bar go further but nothing happens wenn its full. still says "building camp" and "connecting". i will try at my friends home wifi, but thats the only thing i havent tried yet.
  • kingnikpickingnikpic Member Posts: 4
    Player Name:kingnikpic
    Player Level:24
    Guild (if any) : walked
  • MissSFXMissSFX Member Posts: 177
    Game Name- MissSFX
    LEVEL- 48
    GUILD- Walkergeddon
    Game keeps kicking me out, saying loading guilds so I'm missing time on the challenge.
    Then when I load back in I am seeing trees. I am also losing petrol, when I receive petrol in chests it's not registering
    @MissSFX , are you getting the load guild issue right after the game starts? If so, give it time for the game to synch. Are you also getting kicked out of the game when it says loading guild? If so, that is new. Please submit an in game support request so support can take a look. As for gas, take a screenshot before opening and after, by the time you see the gas, it's already been added to your game.
    MissSFX
  • BowChickaWowBowChickaWow Member Posts: 19
    Mine is stuck.
    Keeps saying there is an update in App Store, but only says open next to box, and on main screen just says waiting.
    Player level : Max (55)
    Bow Chicka wow
    The one force
  • OliverfelixOliverfelix Member Posts: 64
    stuck on loading screen.
  • BowChickaWowBowChickaWow Member Posts: 19
    Ignore my previous, this was an apple issue
    @Oliverfelix , did you try the three finger method to send a support request? If that doesn't pop up it may be a wifi/connection issue. If you were able to submit a support request, please provide player name, player level, and guild (if any).
  • OliverfelixOliverfelix Member Posts: 64
    stuck on building camp. android devices.
    player name: Bataan Kings
    player level: 55
    Guild: Necropolis
  • observ_robserv_r Member Posts: 4
    edited August 2016
    Abyssal Pit
    Pinoy Tribe

Can't pass the loading screen
    edited September 2016
    Hi @zbot , I now started a game in Bluestacks and everythings works fine. I sent an Ingame support request yesterday. no answer yet and still cant login on mobile (see post a little bit above).
    So here is my
    Player Name: John Kaputnik
    Player Level: 12
    Guild (if any) : Survivors