Need advice on which would be better, Advice?

I have a 2star uncommon lvl 15 assault, been lvlng him up. I won Rare 3star lvl 13 assault. Which is better ?,
Only lvld him 1 time so far, keeping Ivl 15 uncommon, or rare 13, & spend XP to lvl him? Just wondering?

Comments

• irishmobirishmob Member Posts: 482
    The rare should have more traits and that makes the biggest difference.
  • mzed718mzed718 Member Posts: 12
    Agree with Irishmob. At this point you should not have any survivors under 3 stars. on my roster there ain't even room for 3star survivors, gotta be at least 4star and up for now until I get more 5stars.
  • LanceLance Member Posts: 568
    I would keep the higher lv one, more stars do not make up for body shots, from being lower level.
  • Annette578Annette578 Member Posts: 482
    I have been told the level 15 to keep, even though he is 2 star, he is a higher level.
    Now I am really confused, I will ask Zoson!
  • warbirdwarbird Member Posts: 132
    The rare survivor is a clear winner.
    I've had to retire some rares for epics already.
    Sometimes it's the skill of a survivor that has gotten me through a map
    Especially luck or dodge.
  • SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634
    That XP is precious and lvl'ing up is expensive.

Don't invest in what you will soon have to retire.

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    Lvl 15 uncommon and lvl 13 rare, what are their max level? For me, that what matters..

2 star Uncommon the max is 15. 3 star Rare max lvl is 13
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,347
    What traits does the survivors have? That may help but in most cases take the rare. It will take forever to level up to 15 so that won't matter unless you are already at player level 35+, then it may matter. You will find better survivors.
  • HeadhunterHeadhunter Member Posts: 199
    edited December 2015
    Neither are very appealing options tbh, but if I have to choose between them, I would always go with the higher level - more damage, more hitpoints, less body shots.
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    Go with level 15.. my legendary scout max at lvl 12.. i already got epic scouts who got higher max level.. i no longer use my legendary scout. But if i were you, i will still find a better survivors..

This discussion has been closed.