Ask NG your Questions here, maybe they will answer...

Comments

• InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066

Straight from the dev's mouth: no changes in phone drop rates with the latest update.

*lol*

CanadianMikeLightfeet[Deleted User]
  • ShadowkeeperShadowkeeper Staff Posts: 77
    @OneLessTitan

Great questions! So far I have an answer to these:

Is Swift Strike working properly? It seems that there is an issue with it, we're currently investigating.

Is Daryl's leader Trait working? We're not sure if there is an issue here yet, currently also investigating.
  • RorshackRorshack Member Posts: 103
    @Shadowkeeper Why is it you answer other peoples questions but not mine?
    Lightfeetmongo911fistonltd
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625

Events can be planned 1-2 months ahead. We're always trying to improve them and come up with new things, so we can't guarantee a previous event will come up again, so make your decisions based on that!

I sure hope you guys planned a good way to earn extra radios for this weekend. Maybe the herd or 1 minute gas refills, or just increased radio drops. Lots of them. The growing sentiment on this board is not pretty. Throw us a bone.

LightfeetInvaderfistonltd
  • Fester17Fester17 Member Posts: 672
    If events are planned 1-2 months ahead, how about a schedule posted here? That allows us to plan, too. I may not want to sit at home on my Saturday off if the event is a Bruiser power increase. But, if it's an increased chance of gold and silver tickets, then I'll clear my schedule. :)
    Elder and recruiter for FearTheDead

InvaderLightfeetfistonltdmasmith93
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Invader said:

Teeceezy said:

We'll look in to this - there shouldn't have been any changes to drop rates with the latest update.

Sorry...but reading your job announcement on Facebook and your comment above, let´s me think that you see a just a bunch of stupid idiots in your customers community.

You know pretty well, that there were less radios since the first update that introduced the token system. And in fact, I realised that there came some more radios after this huge shitstorm you received over the last days.

So please don´t tell us that you have no clue about the radio situation.

We are NOT stupid!
    So there is evidence that the radio rate had dropped. Have people tracked their results and we can see there is a lower rate?
  • VudnikVudnik Member Posts: 307

@Pig

Events can be planned 1-2 months ahead. We're always trying to improve them and come up with new things, so we can't guarantee a previous event will come up again, so make your decisions based on that!

@bgbelden @_wendy_ @Vudnik

Straight from the dev's mouth: no changes in phone drop rates with the latest update.

Pardon my well-earned cynicism but, considering what the devs have done to us all in the last TWO updates, that's the last thing I believe. And, cynically again, when I read "straight from the dev's mouth", is that supposed to impart some degree of awe? Didn't work.

I have noticed radio drops decrease by over 90% over the last two months, not specifically with the latest update. This was obviously done to thin down everyone's radio stores to single and double digits so we could go nowhere without them, most certainly after the last update, if not before. Absolutely everyone has noticed this.
    Invaderggbats[Deleted User]
  • VudnikVudnik Member Posts: 307
    From October until mid-spring I used to collect 600 in one month. Now, updates aside, and knowing you don't need an update to modify drop rates, just tweak the servers' object delivery points, you tell me why I used to gat 20 a day and I've seen 2 in the last 36 hours! Yes, others say they are getting a whopping 7 today. Wow! I guess nothing has changed and I'm completely idiotic.
    Invader
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    edited July 2016
    NG giveth and NG taketh away.

We all got 15 free radios day 1 of this "event" and now we're paying for it by not getting anymore dropped radios.

I would have thought surely since the introduction of this magnitude update of 2.0 they'd be wanting us to try them by giving us 15 a day for at least 1 pull daily.

Nope we got enough for 1.5 "special" pulls.

But at least we got to see how they work by newb YouTube celebrities playing them.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    fistonltd
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251

. The growing sentiment on this board is not pretty. Throw us a bone.

@LadyAquila , Please check your in-game notifications. The Official NG "Throw Us A Bone Bundle" is now available for $49.99 in game.

What a great deal! Especially since bones are for keeping the dogs placated and busy.
    * I put "hero" and "heroes" in quotes for a reason.
    ** Still on a spending boycott of equipment and gas booster and gold.
  • ShadowkeeperShadowkeeper Staff Posts: 77
    @OneLessTitan

6. Marksman trait affects the Survivor damage output, not the weapon damage. So you are indeed correct, the issue is with wording. We're looking into changing it.

9. The xp situation is being discussed, and your feelings on that have definitely been heard!

10. We are indeed looking into possible changes concerning the equipment. We've received some feedback about the equipment level cap; taking it into account.

11. We are also looking into distributing tokens from various sources to alleviate the current token situation, as well as gathering feedback on this. The token situation is definitely a priority for us atm.

13. You'll have to unlock the traits to see. ;)

14. Seems to be luck.

15. Not a fan of the Defensive Stance, it seems! We're always assessing and evaluating pros and cons for traits, and happy to hear feedback on this particular trait!
  • BerndErwinBerndErwin Member Posts: 69
    +1 regarding removal of Defensive Stance for good. It is the Worst trait Ever and it is a Bad joke, especially of you use weapons with Interrupt
    MrSorrowAnnette578InspTurbines
  • fistonltdfistonltd Member Posts: 149
    @Pig
    I wouldnt mind too much about the increased chance on epic and leg event.. It just a bubble!
    They make u believe u got higher chance, but nothing changes..
    After all the visual bug statements you still believe what they hold in front of u??
    Check the comments on their fb page with the last "event" or the one before! I was so pissed getting 3dtar rare rubbish that i wanted too comment on their page!
    Gues what? I was not the only one;)
    Poeple spending over 1000 phones and not getting 1 legend!

I rest my case.

After all its higher chance! No certainty!

Its like taking one ball out of the 50 numbers you can choose from the lottery. Ok u got a higher chance;)
  • MovadoMovado Member Posts: 863
    @Shadowkeeper

Please investigate whether "leader-traits" are working in Outposts (both for raiding and defense). In raids, I don't even see the leader-trait icon option when I use Abraham on team, and in which team spot??

Please check into this, Thanks
    Here are my 2 main whishes:

@Shadowkeeper
    Is there anything on the table, towards giving us more power to deceide what we can do with our Tg and tokens?
    Like, giving us more options?

1. A weaponshop where we can choose a weapon or a vest of the class we want, with the traits we want.

2. Let us use choose the last trait we are gonna get when we spend our tokens to upgrade a survivors rarity!

Those 2 will do the trick!
    is that too much too ask?!

You will make a lot of us happy again, and give us a reason to collect tokens and tg again!

Now,
    its like giving a homeless some cash and let him go to store, but he cant choose what he will buy with the cash, he will just receive what the store will give him?!
    He would probably want some food sigarettes and beer, but u send him to the streets again with a microwave?!!!

Well i'm sick of grinding for tg and tokens if i can't choose what i'm going to do with it!

Please reply and give us a reason why it would be impossible to make us all happy again!
    @Shadowkeeper
    Thanks for the reply:

"@fistonltd Thanks for sending us some constructive feedback, we really appreciate it! Definitely taking note of your suggestions, and not just to make you happy. ;)"

Sounds promissing! Fingers crossed...
    edited July 2016
    Here are some more promissing answers and aknowledgements by shadow:

@ Rorshack All ideas regarding the token situation stated here are on the table! For example, tokens in mission crates, 4th radio call option for Hero tokens, getting tokens from Outpost kills. If you have a great suggestion, let me know.

@Movado
    @ DLich We've just confirmed that unfortunately Daryl's Silent Shot is not working as it should, and are looking into it.
    @ Dale You've got it right, the Silent Shot leader trait should work like you described: when Daryl is in the leftmost slot, and the other survivors you take into the mission are using ranged weapons, the others also have an X% chance of not creating a threat.
    @brentp17
    That would be utopia;)
    rgerkmanInspTurbines
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    I know @Teeceezy already told me that having only 2 Tokens (Hero, Survivor) is too simple.. & I get it..

**How about instead we have just Hero Tokens simplified & then use them on whatever Hero we choose & then you can keep your Survivor Tokens as is? **

Obviously I would (& the majority would) like to only see 2 different types -- Hero & Survivor Tokens but I understand that would make it too easy .. So simplifying only Heroes would be a step in right direction :smile:
    It would still take lots of time to Upgrade Traits with the drop rate of Tokens currently
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    fistonltdOneLessTitanInspTurbines
  • Fester17Fester17 Member Posts: 672
    Rorshack said:
    Wow. Yours is MUCH more detailed than mine. Great job!
    Elder and recruiter for FearTheDead

• RorshackRorshack Member Posts: 103
    @brentp17 Ha, I keep adding, wheels are constantly turning
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    fistonltd said:

@Pig

I wouldnt mind too much about the increased chance on epic and leg event.. It just a bubble!

They make u believe u got higher chance, but nothing changes..

After all the visual bug statements you still believe what they hold in front of u??

Check the comments on their fb page with the last "event" or the one before! I was so pissed getting 3dtar rare rubbish that i wanted too comment on their page!

Gues what? I was not the only one;)

Poeple spending over 1000 phones and not getting 1 legend!

I rest my case.

After all its higher chance! No certainty!

Its like taking one ball out of the 50 numbers you can choose from the lottery. Ok u got a higher chance;)

You may be right. But I'm a creature of habit and it will be hard for me to adjust to not saving phones! Plus I can't get over the nagging feeling that if I burn through my phones, a week later NG will change their minds and run the vent :)
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    MizTyrgerkmanfistonltdInspTurbines