NG was sneaky with the rollouts...paying dividends now though!

Not sure what the rating is on IOS, but on Google Play THWDNML has a 4.4 star rating with 250K reviews. I've changed mine to a 1 star rating, noting the recent changes and nerfing of equipment (PAID BUNDLE EQUIPMENT BTW). Check your pistols folks, the previous 60% noise reduction is now 30% (AFTER PURCHASE!).

However, my changing of the rating has little impact. But NG is riding on the initial popularity, to now savage long time players, and rest easy knowing the ratings won't be affected.

Pretty good business model, but crappy service to those that have been regular players.
Sabrina[Deleted User]

Comments

• RuthlessRuthless Member Posts: 42
    Yeah we are all on the same boat. We probably wont get much communication from NG Now that its the weekend and they are off enjoying all the easy $ that they made from us
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    edited July 2016
    This is a trend not a mistake they will come back and claim that it was a language barrier based communication gap. Then say they are sorry and then wait a little while and then do the same thing all over again. Do the words Chew,Swallow, Repeat.....come to mind for anyone else here or is it just me?
    LadyAquila_wendy_InspTurbinesSabrina
  • TroubleManTroubleMan Member Posts: 423
    If you are so inclined, their official Facebook page for Next Games allows for public comment. Fee free to share your most recent 'upgrade' experience. https://www.facebook.com/nxtgms/?fref=ts
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    @DarkFae It'snot just you - they were the first words that came to mind............
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    [Deleted User]SabrinaLightfeet
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    I just left a nice one star review on Google play about b the current game state.
    If enough people do it, it may have an impact
    InspTurbinesSabrinaLightfeet
  • SmittYSmittY Member Posts: 372
    If they feel guilty they can give us an inreased chance of phones weekend event. @Teeceezy

• SlowMoSlowMo Member Posts: 203
    No guilt, it's all about statistics. There are enough blinded suckers putting cash into their wallets therefore the game play
    stays as it is. @EL34xyz I did the same. Hopefully viewers visit the forum before they download the game.

The first page of the forum is nothing but complaint threads. Sad for NG indeed..
    Sabrina
  • RorshackRorshack Member Posts: 103
    they need more than just an increased chance of phones weekend.... they need to permanently revert the damage and hp scale, reduce the token requirements to at least what they started out as, make good on their word to have new ways to get tokens (of all kinds not just daryl or cash options) and the weapon upgrade system.... thats the LEAST they could do. a few more chapters would go well to smooth things over too. an apology is a must.