ATTN MODS/DEVS

Comments

• Maybe because I'm toxic, but they don't reply to me. Every mod except for the new ones who got thrown in the fire can go to hell. Its obvious why @eetu and @TK-421 left. They saw the writing on the wall.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face"
    Mike Tyson
    LightfeetjesterAnnette578
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    Ass-u-me much?
    Lightfeet
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    BerndErwinMelaniexAnnette578
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    @BerndErwin

It looks as if you have some kind of a problem with @zbot. Is that true? o:)
    LightfeetAnnette578
  • eetueetu Member Posts: 637
    bgbelden said:

Its obvious why @eetu and @TK-421 left. They saw the writing on the wall.

Nope. In fact I thought that the Heros would be well received, and when I left I was a little bit miffed that I would not be there to see the launch from the front row.

rgerkmanMizTy
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    @eetu

Yes, the Heroes are a good idea...

It's just their entry into the game for the higher level players...

And a whole world of more cost... To play the game that we luv...
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

MizTy1RisLadyAquila
  • GreenBalloonGreenBalloon Member Posts: 316
    @eetu...You knew this Charlie Foxtrot was coming and didn't think there would be any problems with it? How does that work? I'm seriously asking because I want to understand.
    If they made postcards for this:
    InspTurbinesmcbkhicks
  • InspTurbinesInspTurbines Member Posts: 706
    @GreenBalloon , LMAO! That sums it all up...Rome! LOL!
    GreenBalloon
  • TheDarkSodaTheDarkSoda Member Posts: 141
    My wallet is still closed too. And I'm still waiting for a response. Are there NO mods here on the weekend? Serious question.....
    MizTyAnnette578
  • dwendwen Member Posts: 25
    The idea of the heros is not what has everyone upset, the price and resource is so far out of touch with reality that everyone i know playing the game, except @prodj has not spent a cent since the update hit. The only action the mods seem to be taking is to mass stealth ban anyone complaining, including the @prodj.
    MelaniexbunDeadBeatAnnette578
    I guess I'll continue to wait....and wait....and wait...
    _wendy_MizTyAnnette578
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122

@eetu...You knew this Charlie Foxtrot was coming and didn't think there would be any problems with it?

Sometimes people can see the CF coming but can't do anything to stop it. Might have been the case here.

ggbatsLightfeetAnnette578
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    @TheDarkSoda .. I think you have atleast another 12 hours to go ...
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    Annette578
    I'll be shocked if I get a response.
    Annette578
    edited July 2016
    It'll be a combination of spin (HUGE spin), hostile indignation and shifting blame. They'll offer some lame ass excuses, paltry buy-offs and in the end will try the "Who are you going to believe? Us or your lying eyes?". They'll call the forums and the posters toxic, delete the shit out of everyone, ban a bunch and refocus on the newbies. They'll probably even close down the forums for a few hours to tidy things up.
    Annette578
    Dale said:

@eetu...You knew this Charlie Foxtrot was coming and didn't think there would be any problems with it?

Sometimes people can see the CF coming but can't do anything to stop it. Might have been the case here.

I'm just going off what he said. Frankly, I was fairly surprised by it.
    @GreenBalloon You're probably right
    Lightfeet
    @eetu I know you don't work there anymore, but is it normal for there not to be any mods on the weekend?
    Lightfeet
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    I also think the 10-star thing and new heroes wasn't a bad idea at all.
    It really will give people who got stuck an opportunity to continue further.
    But the economics implementation around that (Money->Gold->Radio->Chance->Few_Tokens) went somehow wrong along
    with real and visual bugs that made the people upset.
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    MizTyAnnette578
    @JackBauer You hit the nail on the head. It went way wrong.
    Annette578[Deleted User]
  • LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    edited July 2016
    @eetu The ideas as such are good, but the ways of implementation were lousy, unprofessional and more than only a slap into the faces of the players.

Following please find only three examples of open issues, which should have been resolved prior to or with release of 2.0 at the latest.

- NG promised to integrate new options to earn class tokens.
    - NG promised to implement a weapon/armor upgrade system.
    - NG promised to rework the XP tents. (Especially the output at lvl10.)

Most people were exitet about the news that 2.0 will come and had high expectations beforehand. (456MB file size and the naming 2.0 i/o 1.11 fueled the expectations as well.)

It was disappointing and sobering to see that the update was made to implement the heroes and therewith new ways to accumulate money only.

The only "fixes", which have been made with this update are negative for the players. Not one of the plenty open issues, which have been discussed in the forum have been resolved or were part of this update.

Fact is that it was to early for 2.0 and heroes due to all the open issues.

Furthermore release of such an update during holiday time is a big joke.

@Teeceezy @OldGoth @Shadowkeeper
    TheLostOnesDeadBeatAnnette578